Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


More resources added

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
Jet Set Radio Future (Characters only)
Final Fantasy XII

Do you happen to have a model of peter griffin? if so,can you rip it?

Could you get me Link's bows from Skyward Sword? Normal, Iron, and Sacred.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 11, 2012, 08:57:23 PM
Could you get me Link's bows from Skyward Sword? Normal, Iron, and Sacred.
I think those are already ripped by the guys over at Spriters-Resouce.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 12, 2012, 01:15:18 AMI think those are already ripped by the guys over at Spriters-Resouce.
I checked on Models Resource. Not there. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 11, 2012, 11:23:54 AM
Do you happen to have a model of peter griffin? if so,can you rip it?
Are there any video games with him in it?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 11, 2012, 08:57:23 PM
Could you get me Link's bows from Skyward Sword? Normal, Iron, and Sacred.
sure thing.

September 12, 2012, 03:14:36 AM #592 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:38:14 PM by TheUnknownMan
 yeah there is, its called family guy the video game.But I think there is an ISO of the game somewhere..

Uhh... I'd get that link out of here if I were you. You can't link to ISOs...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


what format are toy story 3 models?
cuz ive been playing the playground thingy and some of the areas would be great to have, like lotso's magic tree thingy or zurg's base

September 12, 2012, 12:41:57 PM #595 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:44:21 PM by TheUnknownMan
Quote from: Segtendo on September 12, 2012, 04:23:49 AM
Uhh... I'd get that link out of here if I were you. You can't link to ISOs...
Alright,just removed it but why can't I post links to isos? Copyright much?

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 12, 2012, 12:41:57 PM

Alright,just removed it but why can't I post links to isos? Copyright much?
Yes. Copyrights.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i have ryo hazuki from shenmue model rip and i want him in this game bad over ike is there anyway of me sending you the file and u putting him in for me and the shenmue community??

Quote from: jokekid on September 12, 2012, 11:36:08 AM
what format are toy story 3 models?
cuz ive been playing the playground thingy and some of the areas would be great to have, like lotso's magic tree thingy or zurg's base
He gave them to me in .obj