Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Maybe I was wrong, but are you not able to rip Soul Calibur models? I could use Yoshimitsu... >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 22, 2012, 05:34:30 AM
Maybe I was wrong, but are you not able to rip Soul Calibur models? I could use Yoshimitsu... >_>;
I have Yoshimitsu's Tekken Tag Tournament model, but I'm not sure if it's the same as his Soul Calibur one.
If you want it I can send it to you.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

That one is fine. PM that to Pervy for me would you. He's the one thats gonna rig it. :D

Thanks in advance. I'll credit you when I make the PSA for it. If I forget, just remind me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 22, 2012, 02:43:57 PM
That one is fine. PM that to Pervy for me would you. He's the one thats gonna rig it. :D

Thanks in advance. I'll credit you when I make the PSA for it. If I forget, just remind me.
Alright. I'll convert it first, since it's from XNALara.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 22, 2012, 05:34:30 AMMaybe I was wrong, but are you not able to rip Soul Calibur models? I could use Yoshimitsu... >_>;
Speaking of Soul Calibur....

Any luck on Broken Destiny?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What about Broken Destiny?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 23, 2012, 02:25:42 AMWhat about Broken Destiny?
I wanted a couple models from that game. Plus he wants that Kratos model anyway.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Hey guys, sorry for being gone for the past few days. Got distracted playing borderlands 2.

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 13, 2012, 12:50:01 AM
So nobody is making peter after all?
I could but ripping ps2 models takes some time. I'll try and get the game tomorrow and once i have it i'll try and get his model.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 22, 2012, 03:19:41 PM
Speaking of Soul Calibur....

Any luck on Broken Destiny?
I might be able to get the models but i'm not so sure on the textures.

anyone else that requested anything, please tell me because I probably forgot about it.

so could you rip zurf's space station from toy story 3?
that place in free mode

Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 01:17:31 PM
so could you rip zurf's space station from toy story 3?
that place in free mode

sorry, i'm not able to get the stages

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 23, 2012, 02:50:06 PM
sorry, i'm not able to get the stages
Again:
Quote from: Albafika on September 23, 2012, 12:43:40 AM
Here you go, DemonBoy!

You better make Blocky Tifa too! That'd so make me go back to her PSA :>.>:
If you don't feel like it, though, just get her model for me. I'd probably rig her.



September 25, 2012, 08:00:23 PM #614 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:58:27 PM by chaos_knight9000
I hope that you find Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD will be rippable. :srs: Maybe you can find Xion's model if the cutscenes aren't pre-rendered...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509