Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Demon, I just had a quick question. If I get Call of Duty Black Ops for PC, would I be able to rip Dempsey, Richtofen, Nikolai and Takeo (the players in Zombies) using 3d ripper dx?


Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on August 20, 2012, 12:48:35 AM
Hey, do you think you can rip Cheria Barnes from Tales of Graces? Or at least her textures I've looked everywhere with no luck whatsoever.
I'll check

Quote from: jokekid on August 20, 2012, 01:06:31 AM
could you check out whenever you have time if you find how to rip darksiders models?
i know it's possible cuz there is this war model available, but it's not T-posed, so i guess it's extracted in-game, instead of reverse-engineering the format ^^
Seems like the only way to get those models as of now is to use 3dripper.

Quote from: Boygos on August 20, 2012, 04:19:16 AM
Demon, I just had a quick question. If I get Call of Duty Black Ops for PC, would I be able to rip Dempsey, Richtofen, Nikolai and Takeo (the players in Zombies) using 3d ripper dx?
Should be possible if the game uses DirectX9

Hey since your ripping cheria from tales of graces anyway could you also rip Asbel and  Demon Richard as well?
Heres a pic of demon Richard
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bev3F3OptQU/0.jpg


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can you rip from Soul Calibur Broken Destiny?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: bleachmagic on August 21, 2012, 05:14:06 AM
Hey since your ripping cheria from tales of graces anyway could you also rip Asbel and  Demon Richard as well?
Heres a pic of demon Richard
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bev3F3OptQU/0.jpg
Well unless they are in the wii version then I can't get them. If they are then you would have to wait until I can get the game.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 23, 2012, 03:38:59 AM
Can you rip from Soul Calibur Broken Destiny?
I can't seem to find a way to rip them strait from the files but i'll try another method though because I really want that Kratos

As soon as you able to rip them, I need Talim and Nightmare. But mostly Talim. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 23, 2012, 06:08:28 AM
As soon as you able to rip them, I need Talim and Nightmare. But mostly Talim. :P

Alright then

--------------------------------------------------------

Resource list updated.

This may be something difficult, but could you get me froggy and Big's fishing hook from sonic adventure? Its for a Big the Cat I'm making over DDD

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 05:10:51 AM

Never mind, I got the hook, I just need froggy in case you can
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Heelloo Demon, I saw you have Skyward Sword models, so can you rip me the wooden shield, The Practice Sword and The Goddess Sword Pls :)

Quote from: Flygon on August 25, 2012, 08:07:21 PM
This may be something difficult, but could you get me froggy and Big's fishing hook from sonic adventure? Its for a Big the Cat I'm making over DDD

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 05:10:51 AM

Never mind, I got the hook, I just need froggy in case you can
sorry for the late reply.
where would I be able to find froggy?

Quote from: TheLegend75 on August 27, 2012, 11:02:29 PM
Heelloo Demon, I saw you have Skyward Sword models, so can you rip me the wooden shield, The Practice Sword and The Goddess Sword Pls :)
Sure thing. i'll PM you the models when I get them

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 23, 2012, 06:04:24 AM
Well unless they are in the wii version then I can't get them. If they are then you would have to wait until I can get the game.
I can't seem to find a way to rip them strait from the files but i'll try another method though because I really want that Kratos
they are both in the wii version and thats fine im in no hurry.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yo Demon, any progress on those Toy Story models? I can help you out with some of the other stuff people are requesting if you need any help :P Just PM me if you need a helping hand at any time. I can still rip via Dolphin on a lottta stuff :P

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 09:44:14 PM

Also, do you know how to convert c4d to obj?


Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 04:10:18 AM
Yo Demon, any progress on those Toy Story models? I can help you out with some of the other stuff people are requesting if you need any help :P Just PM me if you need a helping hand at any time. I can still rip via Dolphin on a lottta stuff :P

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 09:44:14 PM

Also, do you know how to convert c4d to obj?

Whoops, kinda forgot about that. you wanted the model from TS3 correct?
If you wanna help feel free to. Any help is good help.

Also if you send me those c4d file I can convert them to obj files for ya

Are you still ripping models for people to use?

If you are could you rip some models from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for me, specifically the
Light/Neutral Chaos, Hero Chaos and Dark Chaos Chao, and if you could rip an Onyx Light Chaos Chao for me I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: And could get a normal Chao for me, and a red one with tiger arms/legs/tail with a Watermelon hat on (with a gold chao medal if possible) if that's not too much trouble that is :D.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Quote from: DemonBoy on August 29, 2012, 03:43:08 PM
Whoops, kinda forgot about that. you wanted the model from TS3 correct?
If you wanna help feel free to. Any help is good help.

Also if you send me those c4d file I can convert them to obj files for ya
Sure thing! Any Mario oor Sonic rips I can get out of the way for ya? I have all those games already downloaded :P

NAd yeah, Lots of stuff from TS3. Losto, Stinky Pete, Hamm, Rex, Zurg, LGM and Bullseye if you can get them :P You could use the script from the Facepunch thread where you got Buzz, Woody and Jessie. That way they'd already be T-posed and you wouldn't have to play through the game to see all the characters :P

The c4d stuff is Dempsey from CoD Black Ops Zombies. I'm not sure how to convert them, since Noesis doesn't work with it, and I don't have Cinema 4D.

It'd be great if you could convert it so I can get Dempsey in Brawl over Snake :af:

I'll send you the model. Thanks again, Demon.