Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hello it would be awesome if you could get me Itachi and his Susanoo, Sasuke and CS2 Sasuke and akatsuki , 6 Paths of pain, naruto, sage 4 and 6 tails,  rock lee, kakashi, killer bee, and gaara thanks in advance

Quote from: Hitomi (DOA) on April 28, 2012, 08:42:09 AM
Can You Get A Model Of  The Great Jaggi From Monster Hunter.

Here Is A Picture Of The Great Jaggi.


sure i'll try and look for it

Quote from: Fatalis on April 28, 2012, 07:47:06 PM
hello it would be awesome if you could get me Itachi and his Susanoo, Sasuke and CS2 Sasuke and akatsuki , 6 Paths of pain, naruto, sage 4 and 6 tails,  rock lee, kakashi, killer bee, and gaara thanks in advance
that's quite a list.
Susanoo I am unable to get along with the 6 paths of pain. what is the CS2 saskue?

why do u need cs2 sasuke he i already in the vault..
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Could you grab me AMy's hammer from Generations?


If you could get Bass.EXE from Megaman Network Transmission (GC game), I'd be ever so happy :D

Waiitttt... nevermind. I don't need the hammer :P


If you could find...

The Hero from Dragon Quest VIII
Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII
Musashi from Musashi Samurai Legend

They're all ps2 games.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Holy Lance on April 29, 2012, 12:07:02 AM
If you could get Bass.EXE from Megaman Network Transmission (GC game), I'd be ever so happy :D
Quote from: Holy Lance on April 29, 2012, 12:07:02 AM
If you could get Bass.EXE from Megaman Network Transmission (GC game), I'd be ever so happy :D

Sure. added to my list of games too get

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 29, 2012, 12:18:05 AM
Waiitttt... nevermind. I don't need the hammer :P
Alrighty then

Quote from: Kienamaru on April 29, 2012, 12:23:04 AM
If you could find...

The Hero from Dragon Quest VIII
Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII
Musashi from Musashi Samurai Legend

They're all ps2 games.
Sorry but I am unable to get models from those games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alright as of now requests are closed for a while. I'm going to be busy this week so please wait until then

Noooooo!!!!!! (cries) I guess I'll need to learn to vertex... Thanks anyway.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Im sure you know who these characters are but i was wondering, can you import a real Ventus Model without armor and one of Armorless Aqua please? (sounds wrong lol) I love the kh hacks you made :) i love making Terra and Terranort fighting eachother XD

it says the requests are closed
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

requests closed means ur working on covering the already made requests, right?

Quote from: Hitomi (DOA) on April 28, 2012, 08:42:09 AM
Can You Get A Model Of  The Great Jaggi From Monster Hunter.

Here Is A Picture Of The Great Jaggi.



A bit late but I can save you the trouble of looking for it Demon.

I have all of the monsters from MH3 ripped and archived. I'll upload the Great Jaggi when I get home.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 30, 2012, 09:37:35 AM
requests closed means ur working on covering the already made requests, right?
Yeah. That and some school work and such.

Quote from: dRage on April 30, 2012, 11:06:03 AM
A bit late but I can save you the trouble of looking for it Demon.

I have all of the monsters from MH3 ripped and archived. I'll upload the Great Jaggi when I get home.
Thanks. that'll save me some time

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 30, 2012, 02:17:15 PM
Thanks. that'll save me some time

No problem =D

There we go, I added his animation file just in case:

Great Jaggi