Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dRage on April 30, 2012, 09:19:58 PM
No problem =D

There we go, I added his animation file just in case:

Great Jaggi

Thanks man.


New Resources

Soul Calibur 2 (Xbox)
Pokemon XD
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Metal Gear Solid
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

hey demon boy would you be able to get sexy silvia from mvc3 from viewtiful joe

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on May 01, 2012, 02:51:18 AM
hey demon boy would you be able to get sexy silvia from mvc3 from viewtiful joe

Requests are still closed.
Besides, the model from MvC3 is missing legs

Hey there. :D

AS soon as requests are open again, I need your King Cold model in DAE/3DS. SonicBrawler wants a shot at another rig. But finish your other stuff first.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 01, 2012, 02:29:29 AM
Thanks man.


New Resources

Soul Calibur 2 (Xbox)
Pokemon XD
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Metal Gear Solid
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

WHY MUST YOU TAUNT MMEEEE. Is Sceptile and Grovyle in Pokemon XD? Are they T-Posed, and when you open requests again, can I haz them? :3


best grass types ever  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 02, 2012, 01:52:38 AM
best grass types ever  ;D
anndd Treecko xD
God i phucking love that evo chain.
I plan to put them on Falco. Sceptile with a size-mod.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 02, 2012, 01:49:40 AM
WHY MUST YOU TAUNT MMEEEE. Is Sceptile and Grovyle in Pokemon XD? Are they T-Posed, and when you open requests again, can I haz them? :3

Well I can get them but they won't be in a t-pose.


Can You Get A Model Of Hitomi From Dead Or Alive ?

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 01, 2012, 02:29:29 AM
New Resources
Soul Calibur 2 (Xbox)
Pokemon XD
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Metal Gear Solid
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters


Demon, you didn't forget about my request, did you?

:c

Quote from: Hitomi (DOA) on May 02, 2012, 07:07:18 PM
Can You Get A Model Of Hitomi From Dead Or Alive ?
working on it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 02, 2012, 08:39:55 PM
Demon, you didn't forget about my request, did you?

:c

nope. I have all my requests written down.
the game is almost done though. I'll get you the stage as soon as I can

I dunno if you're open for requests or not or if you have the game or not yet, but when you can, can you rip Tsuna (from Hitman Reborn) and any alternate costumes/versions of his?
Thanks!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 02, 2012, 11:10:08 PM
I dunno if you're open for requests or not or if you have the game or not yet, but when you can, can you rip Tsuna (from Hitman Reborn) and any alternate costumes/versions of his?
Thanks!
I'm working on the game.
just give me a bit.
-----------------------------------------------------------

New resource
MegaMan Network Transmission


Updated Resource
Super Smash Bros Melee
I can now get all the characters in a t-pose

Hey Demon has there been any progress with the one piece list thing?  :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]