Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well there are about 1740 files and I only been through about 250 of them. so far all I was able to get was zoro's clothes most of luffy's body (missing his head/face), some big wolf guy, pieces of what I think are nami,  and other odds and ends.

Also Pervy called dibs on anything related to snaji or luffy and asked me not to give those out since he wants to work on them when he gets his computer problems fixed.

Anyway I think I'll just wait until the guy is done with the script.

haha ok and pervy is working with me on sanji so its cool
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So nobody's taking Zoro then? I'll take him then. He's my 2nd fav character from One Piece with the first being Luffy (obviously).

I think I'll take Falco from Melee when you're taking requests again. Thanks!


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 03, 2012, 11:41:31 AM
I think I'll take Falco from Melee when you're taking requests again. Thanks!
Not just yet. I'm going to finish most of the requests I have right now before I take more.

So were you able to get your hands on a dissidia 012 ISO?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 04, 2012, 04:20:29 AM
So were you able to get your hands on a dissidia 012 ISO?

Yep. I was just about to send you the models.

They aren't t-posed but they do have bones to make t-posing them easier.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 04, 2012, 04:23:43 AM
Yep. I was just about to send you the models.

They aren't t-posed but they do have bones to make t-posing them easier.
Well I only wanted Garland's model. Can you t pose him for me then send me it along with his Alt 1 EX Mode and Alt 2 with EX Mode textures?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

well these are the two that I have
This with abput 4 textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and these
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Meh..... Just send his normal outfit for now. If you find his Alt 1 textures send them to me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

well I have no idea which one is his normal outfit since i have no idea who this guy is

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 04, 2012, 04:37:22 AM
well these are the two that I have
This with abput 4 textures
[spoiler]
that is his normal outfit
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 04, 2012, 05:02:04 AM
that is his normal outfit
Alright just making sure.
Just one more question, what does his ex mode look like?

May 04, 2012, 06:59:09 PM #223 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:01:53 PM by chaos_knight9000
His EX Mode is just him with a white cape with some blue details on it.

Also, LOL at your avatar and sig. You need to make Cloud and Sephiroth prance right beside each other XD.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 04, 2012, 06:59:09 PM
His EX Mode is just him with a white cape.

Also, LOL at your avatar and sig. You need to make Cloud and Sephiroth prance right beside each other XD.
Alright just making sure. I saw quite a few textures of him including some where he was some sort blue crystal

And thanks. XD I can make just about any character do that prance now.