[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I just use these pics as a way to get likes on my facebook comments of the said pics. it's a dirty way of doing such a deed, but it passes time and keeps my balls "clam"

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Just saw this: "Now im just mad because all you guys do is show pictures and never release 3.0. JUST PUT IT OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow. Seriously? Almost sounds like my sister basically telling my parents 'You only give me tons of money and let me do whatever I want, whenever I want. You never let me do anything!' which happens ALL the time an-- *hears yelling and arguing in the background* speak of the devil...

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on December 09, 2013, 08:19:51 PM
Peach has two different alts?

Kinda. Fire Peach was originally just an extra recolor... But we decide at the last minute to add the ponytail.

We also wanted to make her look more different because she looked too similar to the white Peach.


December 09, 2013, 08:26:32 PM #1085 Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:27:45 PM by Bad Box Art Gnorc
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on December 09, 2013, 08:21:19 PM
Just saw this: "Now im just mad because all you guys do is show pictures and never release 3.0. JUST PUT IT OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow. Seriously? Almost sounds like my sister basically telling my parents 'You only give me tons of money and let me do whatever I want, whenever I want. You never let me do anything!' which happens ALL the time an-- *hears yelling and arguing in the background* speak of the devil...
I thought I was the only one with such a sister. then again she's been taking therapy and she's not as... wait I'm getting off subject. for people who are waiting and cant stop refreshing the site, the best solution would be to replay adventure mode to pass time. even on easy, by the time you're halfway thru it, 3.0 will be ready. moral of the story: do something and stop staring at the dark blue screen, hoping for something to happen.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 09, 2013, 08:09:38 PM
so... al these pictures on twitter are just time-gainers because they can't solve the web issues?

cuz i doubt they'd be working on it until the latest minutes before release...
Looks like it. I mean, what better way to hype a release up without having to give the actual download?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.



Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2013, 08:25:52 PM
Kinda. Fire Peach was originally just an extra recolor... But we decide at the last minute to add the ponytail.

We also wanted to make her look more different because she looked too similar to the white Peach.


Oh yeah. I'll probably play that skin more than Shadow Peach or whatever

my cousin hit himself in the eye because of the wrist wrap...

#totallyrelevant

Melee Falco confirmed. Badass!

...but prepare for more 'OMG staahp hypin WTF wers tha dl!'


Now I totally want Melee Ganondorf. :/

..like this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31134
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on December 09, 2013, 08:45:02 PM
This is awesome



Maybe it's just me, but it almost looks like he's got a little SF64 3D in him as well.

Quote from: Abbi on December 09, 2013, 08:46:41 PM
Now I totally want Melee Ganondorf. :/

..like this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31134

OMG me too. Ganon main right here.