[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Am I the only one that cared for only the alts?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 28, 2014, 03:28:24 AM
Am I the only one that cared for only the alts?
I liked Classic Pit, but I'm more curious what Lucario's is.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 28, 2014, 03:37:56 AM #1847 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:41:29 AM by Pin0yB0i
Quote from: Segtendo on June 28, 2014, 03:28:24 AM
Am I the only one that cared for only the alts?
I mean you gotta appreciate the talent in the coding of that new All Star mode.

But I do mostly enjoy the alts :P

Also, I love how I asked for new information, then three days later, boom, announcement.

I'm not a fan of Project M, but I love the alts that come out of it.

I remember Pik attempted a classic Pit vertex over Toon Link ages ago, but its foot had problems...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


47.
47.
47.
Where's Skull Kid, guys?? Plssssss

In all seriousness though, I feel like Soj and Cobalt (and maybe others, I don't know) might've overhyped this a little too much. But hey whatever, the new mode looks pretty sick, the new alts look stupidly good especially that new Marth and Ganon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh? Sigurd Marth?
I love it already!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


You know. Somehow Light Suit Samus being her alt doesn't surprise me.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

it seems like it still needs some polishing at the menu aspects, but it does look really awesome, also can't wait to see if there are more alt costumes made that we know nothing about yet :D

Quote from: Nαno on June 28, 2014, 06:09:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, I thought the Ryu references were blatant as is... this is just over kill. ಠ_ಠ

also, long haired ganondorf possibility?
after all, OoT's ganondorf became a true menace as a full adult, with his long hair and epic organ playing skillz

EDIT:
this is P:M related:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69138.0


Sometimes I wonder if P:M will affect Smash 4's sales.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 28, 2014, 04:38:59 PM
Sometimes I wonder if P:M will affect Smash 4's sales.

It probably will at this point, and I don't see Project M asking people to support Smash 4. Hmmm.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302