[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Abbi on October 24, 2014, 03:50:25 PM
Huh, interesting. Can we expect Dreamland to keep it's collisions though? Or would that spoil too much of the surprise haha.
The Hyrule collisions are hardly different. The only noticeable difference is the Hut thing on the right of the stage.

The other stage remakes are planned to have the original collisions.

Alright, good to know. Thanks!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Oh my, a PAL release.

Now there's something unexpected.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

any easy way to find all the tuesday art albums?

November 12, 2014, 06:57:10 PM #2257 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:00:33 PM by Miacis
Lol, one week before SSB4. Aren't we getting a bit petty there...
I guess that's revenge for getting booted out of Apex in favor of the official SSB quadrilogy.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

GANON. CAN. FLY. *sits and waits patiently for Friday*

Hellooooo new costumes.
I haven't touched my Brawl roster in god knows how long. The stages and costumes look amazing, as usual.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


All well and good, but I just gotta say LOL at people thinking this'll somehow cut into Smash 4 sales. C'mon now.

The new N64 stages are what I'm excited about most, but I need to know what's up with the Ganon flying thing


Uuuuummmm.

I'm really curious to the codeset changes.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


November 12, 2014, 08:04:18 PM #2263 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:06:47 PM by Nαnobuds
Quote from: Miacis on November 12, 2014, 06:57:10 PM
Lol, one week before SSB4. Aren't we getting a bit petty there...
I guess that's revenge for getting booted out of Apex in favor of the official SSB quadrilogy.

Nah. We've had this release date planned before we even knew about Apex. We wanted to release earlier to respect Smash 4, but we weren't able to.

Quote from: Gravity on November 12, 2014, 07:23:21 PM
All well and good, but I just gotta say LOL at people thinking this'll somehow cut into Smash 4 sales. C'mon now.

The new N64 stages are what I'm excited about most, but I need to know what's up with the Ganon flying thing
It's his new n-b.

Grounded, he uses the cape reflect.
In the air, he has a VERY short hover. Tapping B again will make him reflect as well.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 12, 2014, 08:04:18 PM
It's his new n-b.

Grounded, he uses the cape reflect.
In the air, he has a VERY short hover. Tapping B again will make him reflect as well.

R.I.P Warlock Punch