[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

i think the only one that rushes the pmbr is the pmbr itself...
by setting a release date they won't manage... but oh well, we keep playing the waiting game :P


November 15, 2014, 08:33:30 AM #2312 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:34:22 AM by jjookkeekkiidd
and th download is already giving errors because of traffic xD

edit: did manage to get through though :P
downloading atm!

can't wait to test ganondorf

CHANGELOG PLS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Redownload, they fixed the issue.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok, so i have some issues...

note that this is on dolphin, so it may be because of that...

stamina types are not working, and the stocks only start working in the second match.
all-star versus makes me be mario... unless i don't know how to select my characters...
also, both marios were fitmario00... xD

PSA: Everyone NOT using the Launcher needs to set their hooktype to AXNextFrame for the Event Matches to work.

That's because of a problem with File Patch and Brawl that will skip over common2.pac upon startup with other hooktypes.

Also Stamina and ASV can malfunction at times in dolphin.

any way to make sure it'll work properly?

if not i'll have to wait for PAL release :D


Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 15, 2014, 06:45:04 PM
hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtAxBZ1eTkc

I was planning to do something like this.

Looks like I don't have to do any hard work anymore.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

huge AI issue caused by the ocarina taunt...
if you die at the hands of a AI Link, he'll go into "ocarina mode" and won't ever get out until you hit him out... pretty anticlimatic

November 15, 2014, 08:27:19 PM #2322 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:39:13 PM by Hero ©
Is there a newer Riivolution setup of this?

Seems like I can't use the previous one I used to use before, Ganon's float makes my wii crash.

November 15, 2014, 08:29:12 PM #2323 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:30:22 PM by Gravity
I can't even boot up hackless, I keep getting stuck in the stage builder screen

I've gotten it to load twice now, froze the first time, let's see if it stays this time.

Find some Issues
1.-Infinite Glacier crashes the game
2.-Practice Stage have 3 unusable Platforms