[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


just give em time, guys. sure it isn't released yet, but it's a shorter wait period than that of ssb4. shorter than DKC:TF. shorter than... well you get the picture. at least they have only one thing to work on. official game companies work on multiple things at once. be glad this is a much shorter wait for a free download.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Geesh, you guys.

Don't you remember when v2.6b came out?

It came out at around Midnight. So don't expect 3.0 to come within this hour.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on December 09, 2013, 11:25:37 PM
I agree and this wait has gotten ridiculous
Yeah, how dare they keep us waiting for this long? We are entitled to have it immediately because of all of the money we payed and work we put in.




Courtesy of team Naffle


I was kind of hoping for an alt for a different character, but this is still good

Old concept artwork of Meta Knight as an alt? Now THAT is obscure!



Too bad they didn't make the eyes white, but it still looks really great.

It's like my hack request was way past my expectations. :patrick:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Holy crap you guys... that model looks AMAZING!

Although I can pick out two flaws (no colorful sword or white eyes), but I don't care because of how great it looks. I'm honestly not a fan of Meta Knight in Project M, but I'm a huge fan of the character in general. I wish the concept art was his original design. (my opinion)


my hearth can't take it anymore...

Quote from: Scout on December 10, 2013, 12:30:50 AM
my heath can't take it anymore...

Why, all your shrubs are dying? ahaha
ehh

Kind of glad they didn't go for the easy way out and make a Galacta Knight alt, already quite a few of those. Love seeing concept art for existing characters, so going to enjoy playing as Butterfree Knight.