[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: XxTailsxX on December 31, 2013, 03:42:57 AM
So how do you do the squirtle easter egg?

You have to press a button on the right time on one of his taunts. A sound will play when you do it right. Don't get hit after this though.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 31, 2013, 03:53:52 AM
You have to press a button on the right time on one of his taunts. A sound will play when you do it right. Don't get hit after this though.
Tried it. Nothing noticeable happened. I don't even know what I'm trying for.
I can't get it. ):

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 31, 2013, 03:53:52 AM
You have to press a button on the right time on one of his taunts. A sound will play when you do it right. Don't get hit after this though.
Isnt it press A once he leaves the ground?

What the Lead Content Designer of Brawl Minus had to say about Project M (I felt like it was worth sharing here):

[spoiler]


Quote from: Pin0yB0i on December 31, 2013, 09:10:56 AM
What the Lead Content Designer of Brawl Minus had to say about Project M (I felt like it was worth sharing here):

[spoiler]
All the truth shared in these words...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Now that is a professional posture. I applause.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


You showed us your ultimate smash. I can't stop crying buckets of tears!
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

I was curious enough to check: I'm not even sure when Brawl- did their TL thing, but ours was put into our SVN September 4, 2010. (Holy crap we've been doing this forever.)

It'll be awesome if we can get more of you guys to sign up for the Wifi tourney that I'm hosting here on KCMM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64812.0


I'm free to do some. You can find my info in the tourney thread

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 02, 2014, 09:21:30 PM
I'm free to do some. You can find my info in the tourney thread
Me and Abbi are playing right now join in if you feel like.

Im considering getting the wifi version. ._.