[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 06, 2014, 01:20:26 AM
You can use a Gamecube controller with teh Mayflash adapter.
Do you know that you succeeded to destroy my future rage mode for No-online-brawl? :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey guys audiobronymixer here. And today I'm proposing a ridiculous challenge I have ever imagined. Its called : THE GIGADURANCE !!! Here are the requirements :

1. Must use full code set Project M 3.0 (Its okay to use WiFi, its just more convenient to use full).

2. Must be against Giga Browser (Hold R When you Select him and let go when you reach the stage selection,you can also use a second controller on were the CPU is and Activate him the same way) .

3. NO ITEMS!  Not even the smash ball.

4. No time limits.

5. The player can have between 1-5 stocks.Giga Bowser however, Will have a full 30 Stocks .

6. You must fight him only on Final destination and Battlefield.

7. It's okay to use the reset button code (which is L+R+Y+A+START) as long as you don't forfeit the match. Keep Trying!!

So...Do YOU have what it takes to BEAT him?  Let me know if you think this is a crazy idea and if you did let me know how many stocks you took off of him before you died completely.

P.S. I've token off at least 19 stocks before I died completely using 5 stocks.

Good Luck . . .Your going to need it

So far I've gotten him to 14 lives.
I think I might be able to manage all 30, but I dunno yet.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

did it... but just barely. idk if i was supposed to be recording my time, but i do know that i beat him with Mewtwo... it was awesome.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Only got him down to 17 lives before he killed me. Well maybe it's time I try peach instead of Zelda.

Successfully took down all 30 lives.
Definitely easier then 3 rabid Ness's trying to kill you >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I shall try that.
That ain't a f***ing Kyojin Bowser that's gonna be harder than steroïds Thunder Marth, FF Lucina and Roy.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

You should also specify the Level Giga Bowser should be at. Since someone can go through that loophole and make him Lv. 1.

Though for my input, I could only get him down to about 20 Lives with Charizard at Lv. 9.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 07, 2014, 01:04:24 PM
You should also specify the Level Giga Bowser should be at. Since someone can go through that loophole and make him Lv. 1.
Naaah!! U broke my idea :oshi:
Lol... I think he didn't precise it because P:M is for competitive players.


Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 07, 2014, 01:04:24 PMThough for my input, I could only get him down to about 20 Lives with Charizard at Lv. 9.
Damn... He looks strong... That big guy...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Psh I easily kill all 30 of his lives...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhVCup3Prok
This is pretty cool that this Project got on the honorable mentions list when you consider that Project M, while it has a definitive version out, technically isn't gold yet.


April 07, 2014, 08:32:22 PM #1781 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:33:45 PM by Miacis
So hey, any news about that whole Zhime resigning debacle? The reddit thread appears to have been promptly deleted, and the answer given in there by Vigilante(?) was more than uninformative.

Mostly asking because it resonates quite a bit with ideas I've already expressed in here.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 07, 2014, 08:32:22 PM
So hey, any news about that whole Zhime resigning debacle? The reddit thread appears to have been promptly deleted, and the answer given in there by Vigilante(?) was more than uninformative.

Mostly asking because it resonates quite a bit with ideas I've already expressed in here.
Who's Zhime?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


April 07, 2014, 08:44:33 PM #1784 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:48:46 PM by Miacis
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 07, 2014, 08:38:29 PM
Who's Zhime?
From what I've gathered, he's the person who was in charge with designing most of what the current Zelda moveset is. There's been some screenshots of a chatroom where he was talking about resigning because the backroom wants to turn "his" Zelda back into another of the Melee clones, or something like that. The guys on the reddit thread seemed pretty annoyed by a change like that.

You all know my opinion about reusing assets from Melee, but I just can't comprehend why there's such an urge to destroy good creative work like that. It's not really Falco anymore, when the team was trying to gather momentum for the birthing project. Now it's just legit going backwards.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.