Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:26:01 PM by Leon Exodio
                                    
ok im going to make a stage thread and post all my stages im going to import to brawl, comment of what you think of them

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You mean Mario Kart 64?

Anyway, this was my favorite battle stage in the game, so that's pretty cool

cool looks like a fun stage cant wait
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

April 17, 2012, 11:15:51 PM #4 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:20:49 PM by Leon Exodio
lol yeah typed that wrong lol did not know thanks for letting me know

also its one of my favorite stages as well

That nightmare. Constantly falling ._.; look good though.


April 18, 2012, 02:14:41 AM #6 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:26:49 AM by Leon Exodio
Quote from: Haseyo on April 18, 2012, 01:36:48 AM
That nightmare. Constantly falling ._.; look good though.
yeah i know what you mean lol

awesome idea for a stage I must say.
Are you including the platforms above the starting positions (in MK64 anyways)? I realize the preview is from 3dsmax, but I don't know if they're simply not visible, or if they're eliminated due to an importing problem or something else.

yeah u cant see them good in the pic because there black but i will have it from side to side where you can get on top of them

This won't be a walk-off, will it? Or, if it is, will the fighting take place at the center at the very least?

Also, there needs to be karts driving around in the background.

i was going to fight from left to right and the middle where the circle is you fall but idk what it will be  but adding the karts would be awesome i may do 2 versions of that one with and one without but i will need help the karts

It's a work of art! can't wait till its released  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah but its going to wait my pc is broke and wont get it back in like 2 weeks

I loved this stage back when I played it in Mario Kart 64, but I'd love it 1,234 times more in Brawl!

Looks good!
  :laugh:

The minute this hack is released, I'm downloading it!  :af:
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik