Cheat Code Question

Started by Zeemis, April 18, 2012, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 18, 2012, 03:56:51 PM Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:37:34 PM by Zeemis
I downloaded "Tsuna Hitman" over Ice Climbers today and it came with a set of required cheat codes. One of them has all stars beside it:
Character Replacement (Ice Climbers - Popo) [spunit262]
* 80000000 90180B48
* 80000001 90180BF8
* 60000003 00000000
* 4A001000 00000000
* 38000002 00FF1000
* 4A001001 00000000
* 10000000 00000011
* E0000000 80008000
* 86000000 00000004
* 86000001 0000005C
* 62000000 00000000


Do I need to get rid of the stars or does this work? How can I activate this text cheat code with the Cheat Manager wad in HBC?

------------------------
Last question
These are my cheat codes I use, are these fine? Someone told me that I may have gone over 253 whatever that means:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=p4MY0tDG

well when I store modification with stars and codes it gave me an error message saying invalid code so my best recommandation is to remove every stars.

The stars are a Self-check code. They check the code for you when you use OCM

The 253 thingy is when you are using to much codes.
I suggest you remove the "Allow More Than 1000 Replays/Stages/Snapshots" and
"Save Tags in Replays v3"
Its not like your gonna need them right?
If i where you, i would remove the Stage Expansion. For me i only had 7 extra stages/ beta stage/ and WIFI room.
Its not like your gonna use all those stages any ways.


the way the code is given is so you can copy/paste it into the .txt file with the rest of your codes. Otherwise, you have to click everywhere to make a new code, name it, paste the code, and add notes.