Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Looks like the connection problem thingy is going away.
Haven't gotten one in awhile now.

I cant change my name back D:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: qzerzerq_kcforum on April 23, 2012, 10:24:17 PM
I cant change my name back D:
wut

major glitche and oe of the wierdest
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 23, 2012, 10:28:39 PM
wut major glitche and oe of the wierdest
No offense but your comments here lately haven't been useful..

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 23, 2012, 10:23:26 PMLooks like the connection problem thingy is going away. Haven't gotten one in awhile now.
^This goes for me to actually. I haven't had one in at least 18 hours now.

you must have had the error when you changed your profile...
but you were metalsonic brawler...
I thought you did it on purpose...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 23, 2012, 10:34:51 PM
No offense but your comments here lately haven't been useful..
eh, sorry
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Its say maximum users by some guy, its slowing down and not letting me in places such as stage fd hacks

Post Merge: April 23, 2012, 11:38:25 PM

ERROR: User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Quote from: qzerzerq_kcforum on April 23, 2012, 10:24:17 PM
I cant change my name back D:
That might be something to look into. That just sucks to the max. (Just now understanding maxes name) Still in all seriousness, can someone look into that?
It's likely if it happend to him that it will happen to someone else. Though it doesn't seem to make all that much sense.

The Audio area wont let me enter only in few rare times, is there anyway to bypass this.

Quote from: xcrunch21 on April 23, 2012, 11:37:48 PM
Its say maximum users by some guy, its slowing down and not letting me in places such as stage fd hacks

Post Merge: April 23, 2012, 11:38:25 PM

ERROR: User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
oh my gosh...
n00b or not, it's annoying.
and your 3 posts arenall in here.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

ATTENTION!

We know about the max user connections and the SMF problems! Vyse is working on it!

The pages for the cracker launcher and smoke ball items are not showing it just loads the main page, there might be other item pages doing the same but im not certain.

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 24, 2012, 06:57:29 AM
ATTENTION!

We know about the max user connections and the SMF problems! Vyse is working on it!
Should put this in the News box, so people stop talking about it.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 24, 2012, 10:49:17 PM
Should put this in the News box, so people stop talking about it.
It would make it more obvious yeah.

Vyse could you add that as a small note to the others, so they won't constantly say it?