Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 09:13:15 PM
Jack, like Dantarion, hosts several other domains completely unrelated to KC-MM for other people. He used the ad money to pay for another year on his account in general, not just for us.

Given how much Jack has done for us and the money troubles he recently discussed on the blog, I don't begrudge him the money.
Huh? Talking about this current host that's totally stupid about the connections?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yes. I don't think his other sites have this problem. None of them are as large as we are.

I've mentioned before that his bandwidth usage roughly quadrupled when we got here.

can someone change my name back to SonicBrawler?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh, i thought i posted here about my problem. i guess not. I never changed my name, it changed itself. and i cannot change it back
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's the second thing in the Account Related Settings page on your profile.

If you really can't change it, post a screencap of that page.

Quote from: Vyse on April 26, 2012, 10:30:12 PM
Yes. I don't think his other sites have this problem. None of them are as large as we are.

I've mentioned before that his bandwidth usage roughly quadrupled when we got here.
OH! makes sence now =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



i have changed my naem so many times before. i know how. when i go to change it, the page loads, but it doesnt change.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

your name is metal sonic :srs:
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Any issues during the transfer Vyse?

edit: The Brawl Vault Staff stars are gone :<

thanks for chainign it back. and also, i cleaned my dns cache a few times. you shoudl also add on the thing to restart the computer. that fixed it up for me
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I get this message:

"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."

While trying to change my avvy.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 27, 2012, 08:31:42 PM
Any issues during the transfer Vyse?

edit: The Brawl Vault Staff stars are gone :<
Vyse can't reply right now, so I'm just transmitting all the issues to him.

The Attachment issue should be solved. And the BV Staff stars have been restored. ^^
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

April 27, 2012, 10:21:47 PM #163 Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:23:19 PM by DSX8
in kits words..

QuoteTrying to connect but failing.. unsure how to clear the "DNS Cache" as i whiped nearly everything from my browser. The new message you put with the IP says "Sorry! This site is    not     currently available"

and if I put /index.php I get some HTML code <?php
// pageok
// managed by puppet - hostingcms02
header("Content-type: text/plain");

// Total size of directory
$totalSize = 0;

// List of files in cwd
$dir&#160; = opendir('.');
while (($filename = readdir($dir)) ==! false) {
&
#160;  $files[] = $filename;
}

// The results of filesize are cached, clear that cache
clearstatcache();

// Total file sizes
foreach ($files as $file) {
&
#160; // Add file to total size
&#160; $totalSize += filesize($file);
}

echo 
"pageok\n\n";
echo 
"Directory Size: $totalSize\n\n";

?>

Hope to come back cause I wanna get caught up on my news again lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It's working for me o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]