Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:34:37 PM by Vyse
I'm pretty sure everything is working, but I've been wrong before.

So if you find something, post it here. Or PM me, or e-mail me, whatever works for you. I'll fix it. Probably.

KNOWN ISSUES
Database Connection Problem
max_user_connections exceeded

Please don't post these anymore.

When trying to update the stats for non-collabed hacks, i get this error:

ERROR: Access denied for user 'kcmm'@'host389.hostmonster.com' (using password: YES) ERROR

Quote from: ­Puraidou on April 19, 2012, 10:43:18 AM
When trying to update the stats for non-collabed hacks, i get this error:

ERROR: Access denied for user 'kcmm'@'host389.hostmonster.com' (using password: YES) ERROR
Try it now.

April 19, 2012, 11:22:50 AM #3 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:25:05 AM by ­Puraidou
Quote from: Vyse on April 19, 2012, 10:51:16 AM
Try it now.
Runs like a charm :D

Hm, i just tried to remove a report on a hack and clicked on submit. I get:
QuoteERROR: ERROR
Debug info

That's all i get o_o
This hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25835

That should be fixed now. Was hard coded to the ol' db info for some reason.


April 19, 2012, 11:35:06 AM #5 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:37:07 AM by ­Puraidou
Quote from: ピカノ on April 19, 2012, 11:32:58 AM
That should be fixed now. Was hard coded to the ol' db info for some reason.
I'll retry right now.
edit: Yep it works :D

I get this a lot, and the page doesnt load:

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

also, i get this 75% of the time. this makes the full page not load, and its mostly at the vault itself:

ERROR: User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm getting this error nearly every other page

"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. "

First time i've ever got that one.

ninja'd

yup i get that ^ alot also
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I got that during some BrawVault hack fixing as well.

I'm not sure if that's something I can fix. I'm hoping it'll stop happening once the forum's had some time to build up its cache again.

If it doesn't, that means Jack was wrong about this host being able to handle us. In that case, we'll get an account with picano's host and transfer this domain to that. I completely understand the transfer process now, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

My only complaint is that now I have to edit every link I have to the other host to this one now. *sighs* I have quite a lot of them, if only Brawl Vault could've edit any links that had http://forums.kc-mm.com/ could be changed to http://forums.kc-mm.com/
Otherthan that, I just get a few errors when posting a comment, but it at least still uploads it after refreshing the web page. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 19, 2012, 09:15:13 PM #12 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:16:14 PM by Albafika
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 19, 2012, 09:13:05 PMif only Brawl Vault could've edit any links that had http://forums.kc-mm.com/ could be changed to http://forums.kc-mm.com/
This page is called KittyCorp:Meow Mix / KC:MM not Brawl Vault.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 19, 2012, 09:13:05 PMMy only complaint is that now I have to edit every link I have to the other host to this one now. *sighs* I have quite a lot of them, if only Brawl Vault could've edit any links that had http://forums.kc-mm.com/ could be changed to http://forums.kc-mm.com/
I set up a word censor that does that exact thing, but obviously it doesn't work for anyone that doesn't have censoring on.

I also asked picano to set up a redirect that would forward any unotaku links to their corresponding ones here, but either he couldn't figure it out or redirects don't work that way.

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I get sometime that.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.