Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2012, 09:44:00 PM #15 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:49:03 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Infernape on April 19, 2012, 09:40:23 PM
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I get sometime that.

Quote from: Vyse on April 19, 2012, 07:54:02 PM
I'm not sure if that's something I can fix. I'm hoping it'll stop happening once the forum's had some time to build up its cache again.

Patience.

I've also texted Jack to see if he knows of anything that will improve it.

There's also the simple fact that, now that Jack's hosting us in addition to his other sites, his bandwidth usage has more than tripled. The server may simply need time to... adjust.

Even though i have tried it now but i think there would not be any problems on that this time.

Quote from: Vyse on April 19, 2012, 09:44:00 PM
Patience.

I've also texted Jack to see if he knows of anything that will improve it.

There's also the simple fact that, now that Jack's hosting us in addition to his other sites, his bandwidth usage has more than tripled. The server may simply need time to... adjust.
actually you maybe right cause I remember picano's site giving the same issue till the cache was set...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



when im going to the vault sometimes the vault color gets white and i get this error

ERROR: User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

April 20, 2012, 01:37:50 PM #19 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:39:03 PM by Vamayro
Quote from: SouthCraft on April 20, 2012, 01:16:28 PM
when im going to the vault sometimes the vault color gets white and i get this error

ERROR: User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
MetalSonic brawler had the same error.
I haven't come across it yet, but any idea what it means by "max_user_connections active"

Quote from: Vamayro on April 20, 2012, 01:37:50 PM
MetalSonic brawler had the same error.
I haven't come across it yet, but any idea what it means by "max_user_connections active"

by da "max_user_connections active" i think is because lot people are online at da same time
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape on April 20, 2012, 01:54:27 PM
by da "max_user_connections active" i think is because lot people are online at da same time
More than likely -

I've come across (Not quite an error) but the site has been white for at least 2 hours now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

time i search for something, it says: "nothing to display" even when i just put a hack name with no other specifications.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 20, 2012, 03:42:08 PM
I've come across (Not quite an error) but the site has been white for at least 2 hours now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
To my knowledge, both themes are working fine. I think that might be on your end?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on April 20, 2012, 06:05:27 PM
time i search for something, it says: "nothing to display" even when i just put a hack name with no other specifications.
I just ran one with no problems. What exactly are you searching for?

Quote from: Vyse on April 20, 2012, 06:20:33 PM
To my knowledge, both themes are working fine. I think that might be on your end?
Actually, i've had it a few times as well. At the top of the page it would say that too many users are on, and it keeps the page white like that picture.

I've never had that happen to me. I've changed the settings to use persistent connections, so those errors should be less frequent, but there isn't really anything else I can do.

April 20, 2012, 07:49:00 PM #26 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:49:58 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: ­Puraidou on April 20, 2012, 07:02:19 PM
Actually, i've had it a few times as well. At the top of the page it would say that too many users are on, and it keeps the page white like that picture.
Same here. And also, yes, I got the "Nothing to display" glitch as well. It happened when I was looking at the results screens section.

I also get this sometimes.
"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."

When clicking on my hack in the Top 10 most popular (Buzz Lightyear)

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 20, 2012, 08:43:05 PM
When clicking on my hack in the Top 10 most popular (Buzz Lightyear)

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Quote from: Vyse on April 19, 2012, 07:54:02 PM
I'm not sure if that's something I can fix. I'm hoping it'll stop happening once the forum's had some time to build up its cache again.

people need to read the other posts before replying.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P