Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 03, 2014, 05:00:54 PM #900 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:36:05 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: SJS on January 03, 2014, 03:15:37 PM
Like how both of the are coming along. I can send you more of Lucina's textures if you need.
I have since redone the tunic, but by all means, send it over. That'll let me go work on the million other things I'm supposed to be doing.

Edit: 777th post
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Vert092 on January 03, 2014, 12:29:10 PM
Oh, I've been busy with this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And about Lodestar Marth, The part that needs more work is the tunic. I have to work on it's UV mapping a lot, and connecting his sleeves with his body.
I already vertexed his hair, remapped a lot of textures, ported stuff from SJS's retextured Lucina, gave him new shoulderpads, a modified tiara, and a Rapier:
Still needs a lot of work, so it''ll take a while:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And about Awakening Roy I'm having trouble exporting his model from Project M. I managed to get his new sword of seals and most of his hair, but I'm having trouble with his faces and the back part of his hair.
ALttP/ALBW adult Link? Pleasant surprise, looks good so far.
And good God, I'd say Marth looks outstanding as is, but you guys always go above and beyond, itching to see the final product.



A design me and Shun are working on. Essentially we were striving to mix Ike's Ranger design, and Ike's Hero design.

I did most of the model edits while Shun drew up designs as well as did tetures on certain parts. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out, but I'd love to get more input on the design and would be interested in any ideas anyone else has for it.

Damn that Ike looks badass ninka! Holy [censored]!!!! Lovin the way he looks.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yep, those 3 are gonna be fine P:M alts for sure.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Really diggin' that classic Link.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


January 06, 2014, 06:00:15 AM #906 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:01:51 PM by Crixler
I just finished touching up my Hasha no Tsurugi inspired Roy retexture, uploaded it and now it's awaiting approval.

Here are some top notch preview pics:
http://imgur.com/a/LBVMZ

And here's the actual link, though I don't know for sure if that'll work yet before being approved, but hey, future-proofing my post:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35625

Edit: Hmm, it was reported for not having ingame screenshots. I'm not sure how to go about getting those.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Quote from: Crixler on January 06, 2014, 06:00:15 AM
I just finished touching up my Hasha no Tsurugi inspired Roy retexture, uploaded it and now it's awaiting approval.

Here are some top notch preview pics:
http://imgur.com/a/LBVMZ

And here's the actual link, though I don't know for sure if that'll work yet before being approved, but hey, future-proofing my post:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35625

Edit: Hmm, it was reported for not having ingame screenshots. I'm not sure how to go about getting those.

If you've got an SD card that's compatible with whatever method you're using to play a modded Brawl, you can take screenshots ingame. If you're using Riivolution, they will have to be saved to the Wii and then moved to the SD card while not using Riivolution, or with Gecko, you can save them directly to the SD card. You'll need a screenshot converter, though, which you can get here: http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/super-smash-bros-brawl/76745.htm

On the SD card, you'll find the saved screenshots in [SD card drive]/private/wii/app/RSBE/al

The .bin files are the saved screenshots.

January 06, 2014, 11:15:10 PM #908 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:37:38 AM by Crixler
Quote from: SatoshiKura on January 06, 2014, 10:56:03 PM
If you've got an SD card that's compatible with whatever method you're using to play a modded Brawl, you can take screenshots ingame. If you're using Riivolution, they will have to be saved to the Wii and then moved to the SD card while not using Riivolution, or with Gecko, you can save them directly to the SD card. You'll need a screenshot converter, though, which you can get here: http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/super-smash-bros-brawl/76745.htm

On the SD card, you'll find the saved screenshots in [SD card drive]/private/wii/app/RSBE/al

The .bin files are the saved screenshots.

Awesome, thanks! I'll do that later tonight, then.

Edit: Mission accomplished.

I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 03, 2014, 10:03:57 PM


A design me and Shun are working on. Essentially we were striving to mix Ike's Ranger design, and Ike's Hero design.

I did most of the model edits while Shun drew up designs as well as did tetures on certain parts. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out, but I'd love to get more input on the design and would be interested in any ideas anyone else has for it.

Looks great so far! It would be fun if this gets released before the actual hero/vanguard models.
______________________

I've got some progress on Awakening Marth v2. He's almost done model wise, but he needs some texture fixes. I'm not sure if i'll use SatoshiKura's Shadow Dragon Marth's hair, because I'm not sure if it would look good in my model.
The most notable change is that I redid completly his arms and upper body, so it looks great. I also remapped a lot of things.
Ah, and I NEED SOMEONE TO RIG THIS MODEL.
Here are some previews:







Here are all the weapons he'll use. [MINOR AWAKENING ENDGAME SPOILERS]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow Vert, he looks awesome! Really nice job on this one.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

niice update on Awakening Marth, Vert. things look much sharper this time around. about the boots, do they have the pop-out part near the knee, like the new ones you made for Lucina? i can't really tell from the pictures. also, i want dibs on rigging him. PM me when you get the chance.  :)

Looking superb Vert. I upped the tunic since last you saw it so I better send you that. I'll send the .psd this time so it's easier to cut & paste stuff
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

GUYS. IT'S HAPPENING. 2sexy4me.

Seriously, everyone who participated on this did the most fantastic job imaginable. Love you guys with all my heart <3

January 17, 2014, 05:39:25 AM #914 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:49:18 AM by heavyd88
Quote from: Rufure on January 17, 2014, 05:25:11 AM
GUYS. IT'S HAPPENING. 2sexy4me.

Seriously, everyone who participated on this did the most fantastic job imaginable. Love you guys with all my heart <3
Damn straight, I already downloaded it!!!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.