Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 Hey, is Hero Ike finished yet? I'd like to play as him due to that design being used for Smash 4.

I hate to sound impatient but how is the progress on Awakening Marth? Is he almost finished because he looks amazing. As for Hero Ike, I can tell it won't be too soon before he is released.

Quote from: StarmanAlex on May 24, 2014, 01:28:56 PM
Hey, is Hero Ike finished yet? I'd like to play as him due to that design being used for Smash 4.
You'll have to keep waiting I'm afraid. There is another model in the works though.

Quote from: dream0 on May 29, 2014, 06:14:42 PM
I hate to sound impatient but how is the progress on Awakening Marth? Is he almost finished because he looks amazing. As for Hero Ike, I can tell it won't be too soon before he is released.
The primary crew working on it have all but vanished from this site in general. I'm afraid I've no idea if Awakening Marth will ever be released.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: dream0 on May 29, 2014, 06:14:42 PM
I hate to sound impatient but how is the progress on Awakening Marth? Is he almost finished because he looks amazing. As for Hero Ike, I can tell it won't be too soon before he is released.
Awakening Marth's model is finished, and I sent it to RamonM64 months ago. He started working on him last week though, since he was previously unaware on my message, so we should get news soon.
Also, Hero Ike's actually finished too. It just needs rigging.

Quote from: Vert092 on May 29, 2014, 07:31:31 PM
Awakening Marth's model is finished, and I sent it to RamonM64 months ago. He started working on him last week though, since he was previously unaware on my message, so we should get news soon.
Also, Hero Ike's actually finished too. It just needs rigging.
Sounds like good news! A new Ike model is coming!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If the Awakening Marth were to be released some time in the future, would it be Project M compatible? I really love the model and I am not too sure if I would use the model if it affected the gameplay of Project M. Also, just like the previous versions, will we also be seeing a masked version or various swords included with the release?

Quote from: Darkdeathscythe on May 29, 2014, 09:09:52 PM
If the Awakening Marth were to be released some time in the future, would it be Project M compatible? I really love the model and I am not too sure if I would use the model if it affected the gameplay of Project M. Also, just like the previous versions, will we also be seeing a masked version or various swords included with the release?
I suppose it will be fully compatible. Also no masked version, but 4 swords to choose: Rapier, Awakening Falchion, Exalted Falchion, and SSBWiiU/3DS Classic Falchion.

Sounds cool. Was wondering what was going on with these projects. I'm glad to see that they're still in the works and not totally dropped.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 Yeah, I need Hero Ike to be compatible with Project M...


No, we're all blind and we need you to constantly remind us.

Of course they see it, mate. Just give them their time. And if they drop it, then they drop it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry, I'm just working on a project that makes EVERYTHING into Smash 4.

I know I know Arena Ferox....heres some progress for that...still some work needs to be done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


So to resurrect a topic from the grave, how's Mercenary Roy doing?