Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Actually, of the three Characters, Chrom could very well be the least popular, which surprises me. Lucina is easily the fan favorite and Avatar was surprisingly well received.

Lucina appears to have her own slot on the Smash Bros website, so... she could very well be a clone and not an alt. Or perhaps the fact that she has her own slot doesn't matter; who knows? It's anybody's guess. I'm mad disappointed that she's basically Marth, though. :|

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Lucina's not a complete separate character, I'm sure. She's basically a Marth skin with different voice and a few different animations (taunts, counter, jump...). This opens a new world of possibilities: Blood Falcon, Daisy, Doctor Mario, Louie, ...
The same goes for Pitoo. He'll be identical to Pit, but with different voice, taunts, and maybe weapons.

Also is worth noting that Lucina's the only character whose render pose is not new.

I know I have nothing to do with the people involved in the OP. But I recently redid my first Model import ever (Sothe) and decided that it'd be fun to experiment.

So I asked myself this morning "How bad could I possibly be at vertexing?"

The answer?

Very bad



I'll be working on Volke and Whisper Sothe next.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vert092 on July 14, 2014, 09:15:23 PM
Also is worth noting that Lucina's the only character whose render pose is not new.
Palutena.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 14, 2014, 09:18:37 PM
I know I have nothing to do with the people involved in the OP. But I recently redid my first Model import ever (Sothe) and decided that it'd be fun to experiment.

So I asked myself this morning "How bad could I possibly be at vertexing?"

The answer?

Very bad

I'll be working on Volke and Whisper Sothe next.
It doesn't matter, this is about FE importing in general.

...What do you need vertexed? I'm more than down to collab. I've gotten feedback from people who were shocked that my vertexes aren't straight up model imports. My Assault/Command Wolf and my latest Ike are examples of that.

Hit me up and tell me what you need. I'll try my hand at your request.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: SJS on July 14, 2014, 09:26:31 PM
Palutena.
Whoops, I forgot it.
Either way we'll have to wait for a pic of the day to further explain it.

Just released Sothe's Whisper Model

Spoiler contains 3 images.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nothing I could do with the coat tail thingies iirc. I was debating between making them go with the hips or the legs. Decided on the legs at the end.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Delicious, excellent work Cap'n. I've been waiting for some proper Sothe's for awhile.

...Yo Vert, I hate to be that guy, but what's the status with Lord Ike? The one on the OP. What with Smash 3 Ike's latest release, I'm seriously dying to get cracking on a Lord Ike texture. Problem is, I don't do imports and vertexing a proper Lord Ike is impossible.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on July 14, 2014, 11:57:16 PM
Delicious, excellent work Cap'n. I've been waiting for some proper Sothe's for awhile.

...Yo Vert, I hate to be that guy, but what's the status with Lord Ike? The one on the OP. What with Smash 3 Ike's latest release, I'm seriously dying to get cracking on a Lord Ike texture. Problem is, I don't do imports and vertexing a proper Lord Ike is impossible.

I can import it worst case scenario.

And ill send you the files for what I've done with Sothe/Jaffar tonight/tomorrow.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyone want the Robin model I've had sitting here for a while due to several failed imports? He's equipped with Alm's Blade rather than the Levin Sword or Bronze Sword, but I DID make it before Robin was confirmed. Here's how he looks:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll gladly toss him to whoever. Feel free to make whatever adjustments, I'll also include the PSDs I used for the textures (though they will be a mess, sorry).

I'd like a chance to mess with him to see what I can do.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on July 15, 2014, 01:11:40 AM
Anyone want the Robin model I've had sitting here for a while due to several failed imports? He's equipped with Alm's Blade rather than the Levin Sword or Bronze Sword, but I DID make it before Robin was confirmed. Here's how he looks:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll gladly toss him to whoever. Feel free to make whatever adjustments, I'll also include the PSDs I used for the textures (though they will be a mess, sorry).

I wouldn't mind getting a hand on the model.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 15, 2014, 12:55:25 AM
And ill send you the files for what I've done with Sothe/Jaffar tonight/tomorrow.
...Uh, don't forget to tell me what you need vertexed as well.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Alright! I'll send him over to both of you guys. He also has all expressions, and now that we have a better look at his coat, you might want to mess with a few parts (namely his belt and boots), and maybe remake his face a little.