KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 06, 2012, 06:52:02 PMyou made the textures smaller? I need to check those pictures. EDIT: they look fine. I'm fixing the metal lights and the sphere.
Ya thankfully it's that noticable, if it is at all, that I made it smaller. I hope that he doesn't have any more problems with PSAs, because I'm not sure if I can shrink the textures again and still keep the quality...well I could shrink them to two-thirds instead of half of the size. But I hope there aren't any problems except that it doesn't have eye movement and basically the things that'll be added at some point. I'm not sure what happened to the lights though, unless I'm mistaken I don't remember shrinking the light texture...no I didn't. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

yeah.
mephiles should be done today.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yeah mephiles
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

oh, yeah.
making him have the shoes from the original version.
just the eye lid left.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol
I'm doing the crystal version though.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol.

demonboy is trying to get the crystal mephiles model from 06!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

wouldn't blame ya.
he may not be able to get it, but he'll try.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

ooh nice

classic shadow + classic silver + classic tails= new game with old characters=AWESOME!!!!!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

yah?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

don't forget about classic knux from boygos and nano!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh yah

........brawl hacking has gone retro lately
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

you already said that *confused*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I'm not doing classic knux
and you already said everything else :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

?
I'm getting pics for my upload now...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P