KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 12, 2012, 08:25:33 PM #210 Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 08:27:26 PM by KnightMario
well...
there is one...

Post Merge: May 12, 2012, 08:27:26 PM

can somone upload boygo's toad to 2shared?
mediafire doesn't work for me.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 12, 2012, 10:54:40 PM #211 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:29:58 AM by KnightMario
I noticed that.
I don't want SMF1 to keep working on it though.
But if he's fine with it, he could fix it.

Post Merge: May 13, 2012, 12:29:57 AM

Oh, and here's a prePAWNCH for you guys.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

when my little bro saw that he said "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!", lol

mabye now CF will have someone to compete with
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: ManicBrawler on May 12, 2012, 09:21:44 PMI just realized,the Classic silver model (Or textures :P) doesn't have these.
If you want to get technical, there's also the highlight on his nose, and few other things, but I kinda want to work on M&L over IC at the momment.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

yah the black things aernt a big deal there barely noticible

so m&l on IC's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

no, as the head has no mapping, it uses a one-colored texture.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

need someone to test captain mario...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I can do it, I'm about to boot up Brawl right now.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

May 13, 2012, 01:48:56 PM #218 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 02:20:01 PM by KnightMario
ok, I'll send you the files.

Post Merge: May 13, 2012, 02:20:01 PM

Quote from: ManicBrawler on April 30, 2012, 12:46:16 AM
Manic The Hedgehog based on this pic.

sorry for asking you to change your name and stuff, but that hair is killing me.
I'm sorry, I just can't do it.
If you have any other requests in mind?
if not, then prepare for the worst.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'll get to it...
when I want XD
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

can't listen, but I know the sound.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

for my 1,000th post...
yup Monsevias3666.
classic tails





is started
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yup.
so is classic sonic v4
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

any chance you'll fix the classic silver over diddy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

just use the falco one and rename to diddy and save as pcs
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P