KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does this base suit you?
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2w5n3u8.jpg
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 08:31:49 PM
I have a lot of school work, it being may and all.
It should be finished this week.

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 09:09:54 PM

actually, he might be done today or tommorow!
cool, kinda late but whatever

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 01, 2012, 10:54:28 PM #92 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:55:19 PM by KnightMario
try making a account if you don't have one on youtube and contact him (if there's pm do that) and ask him for the model.
And I'm revamping the model you know if I use the brawl one.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Thank you.
You have no idea how much that helps. (I'm serious)
(the pic and you trying)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

classic mephiles=win
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Nice. I can't draw Sonic characters to save my life.


Hi SonicBrawler!

thanks.
shouldn't be too hard. (well, since I'm using a base)
and that stinks, I'll try seeing if anybody on the forums rips 360 models.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

don't do that too much, it's spam.
working on school, so it should be released tomorrow.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

you do realize I was the one who asked for the preview?
epic fail man.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh.
now I'm the epic fail XD
I'm going to do a poll, would the requesters mind waiting for their requests?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

If smf1 or ssjg is okay, I'll start it.
It will be:
classic shadow / mephiles
or
classic mephiles (crystal one)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I have enough references, I'll ask if I need more.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

XD
with the generations shadow model, the normal one will be easier :P
Silver almost done!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Do you think people will like my hacks of sonic:
silver classic
mephiles 2 ver and 2 ver classic?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P