KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:D
what do you like the most and like the least?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Just don't forget to colaborate me KnightMario. :D Although I'm sure you won't.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

you're 100th post.
you're 99th was the 100th reply.
thanks, I can't wait to add the hair!
should I do classic shadow or scourge first?
ninja'd bye!
and of course I'll collab, it looked a lot better and will more after the hair, thanks to you!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Ummmm...
Sorry, but no.
4 reasons:
1. I kind of want to do it with just me and smf1.
2. the hair is having the color in the model, so It would be harder.
3. the recolors will be WAY easy to make other than that because it's based off a model with recolors.
4.this is my first good hack, so I don't want anybody making them.
and thanks for the feedback
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

April 30, 2012, 09:55:31 PM #79 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:29:12 AM by KnightMario
sorry, I was trying to do the opposite.
and it's not like you'd know 2-3 of them.


Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 02:29:12 AM

what happened?
you had 103 posts a while ago.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

hey knightmario, hows the models comin along?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 01, 2012, 08:31:49 PM #81 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:09:54 PM by KnightMario
I have a lot of school work, it being may and all.
It should be finished this week.

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 09:09:54 PM

actually, he might be done today or tommorow!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

1st:
Try to get that model.
2nd:
that will have to count as your request, sorry.
3rd: Okay!!!
Classic Silver almost done!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

actually, never mind.
you can have both :P
But the model will take a while If you can't get it.
But I'll do it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 09:23:52 PM
1st:
Try to get that model.
2nd:
that will have to count as your request, sorry.
3rd: Okay!!!
Classic Silver almost done!
oooo preview preview xD  :P

It'll be there soon (hopefully)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

just get that user and pm him (if you can)
look it up
google 3d warehouse
you should find something soon.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

huh, it doesn't for me.
but there's no good model one there.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

or I could do it after my requests and classic knux :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P