KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on August 22, 2012, 09:32:52 PM
imma edit this post for the release as this is my 1337est postt ever
i WOULD have already released it but my sis stole it when i was testing out the final version on my wii
i'll probably get it back today though
i think mine has a better model plus mine has the in game shine, and will be updated for other nsmb2 hacks PLUS mine uses brawl model AND a coin! (provided me the amazing smf1)
as soon as i get my sd back imma work on some other hacks for nsmb2!
wish me luck on getting my sd back
i have the game and can really tell mine'z more accurate
Oh.. So your's will be an import from NSMB 2?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KnightMario on August 22, 2012, 09:32:52 PM
imma edit this post for the release as this is my 1337est postt ever
i WOULD have already released it but my sis stole it when i was testing out the final version on my wii
i'll probably get it back today though
i think mine has a better model plus mine has the in game shine, and will be updated for other nsmb2 hacks PLUS mine uses brawl model AND a coin! (provided me the amazing smf1)
as soon as i get my sd back imma work on some other hacks for nsmb2!
wish me luck on getting my sd back
i have the game and can really tell mine'z more accurate

Mine has shine too you just can't tell from the pics and I thought using the Galaxy model would be better because its pretty much the same as the NSMB2 one. I wouldn't have even bothered making one if I knew someone else was.

Quote from: AdfroMan on August 23, 2012, 02:39:06 AM
Mine has shine too you just can't tell from the pics and I thought using the Galaxy model would be better because its pretty much the same as the NSMB2 one. I wouldn't have even bothered making one if I knew someone else was.
And that's the problem with their being so many hackers in the world, you never know if someone is making a certain hack before you make yours, and p.s. I think my SMG2 Mario will be better. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 23, 2012, 12:48:05 PM #333 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:57:16 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: AdfroMan on August 23, 2012, 02:39:06 AM
Mine has shine too you just can't tell from the pics and I thought using the Galaxy model would be better because its pretty much the same as the NSMB2 one. I wouldn't have even bothered making one if I knew someone else was.
then how did you learn about this thread so close after you released yours hmmm?

EDIT: I just noticed you don't have a correct brick block, you have the one i used as a refrence
4 squares on top (and bottom) and the same side on all 4 sides (the real blocks don't)
i made mine brawl because i thought people might want their own textures on it too
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

August 23, 2012, 06:35:59 PM #334 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:41:21 PM by AdfroMan
I was browsing threads and saw your thread title. I admit mine's not very good, I just whipped it up fast in between making other things because my brother wanted it.

Quote from: KnightMario on August 23, 2012, 12:48:05 PM
then how did you learn about this thread so close after you released yours hmmm?

EDIT: I just noticed you don't have a correct brick block, you have the one i used as a refrence
4 squares on top (and bottom) and the same side on all 4 sides (the real blocks don't)
i made mine brawl because i thought people might want their own textures on it too
Will your brick Mario br compatible with the SMBZ Moveset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 23, 2012, 11:29:52 PM
Will your brick Mario br compatible with the SMBZ Moveset?
i'm thinking of making a whole new set of power ups for it for nsmb2
it'll have gold over fire and raccoon over cape (i'll edit some stuff)
and one with brick on both, and a non motion with gold over fire and brick over cape
when i get my sd back expect the brick release
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on August 24, 2012, 12:26:16 AM
i'm thinking of making a whole new set of power ups for it for nsmb2
it'll have gold over fire and raccoon over cape (i'll edit some stuff)
and one with brick on both, and a non motion with gold over fire and brick over cape
when i get my sd back expect the brick release
Oh and um.. er.. you never answered my question.. :P
Will it be the import from NSMB 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: AdfroMan on August 24, 2012, 01:00:21 AM
You can't get models from a 3DS game.
man i wanna say something but i won't
smf1 don't tell themz
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KnightMario on August 24, 2012, 01:09:47 AM
man i wanna say something but i won't
smf1 don't tell themz
Out with it  :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, i'll discuss that later
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Well there are 3ds Emulators and roms, but I haven't been able to get a working free download for some of them, and I don't know if any are hackable yet, or if there are any ways of getting the models, and I don't know if AdfroMan ripped the Gold Block or if he made that himself. Of course as they say, Google is your friend....it can also be your enemy. >:|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 24, 2012, 11:13:17 PM
Well there are 3ds Emulators and roms, but I haven't been able to get a working free download for some of them, and I don't know if any are hackable yet, or if there are any ways of getting the models, and I don't know if AdfroMan ripped the Gold Block or if he made that himself. Of course as they say, Google is your friend....it can also be your enemy. >:|
he TOTALLY made the model himself
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P