Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problems with my Hacks  (Read 1665 times)
JBG
Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 23, 2013, 04:51:43 PM »

I've been constantly asked about my hacks, and how they've been blocked on Mediafire for violation and the like. Trust me guys, no need to keep telling me, I already know.

Here's the deal, right now, I have crappy. slow, limited use internet. How I got anything done on it in the past is a miracle to me, but I digress. The point is, right now, I can't afford to upload everything I've ever done to Dropbox, then go through and change all of the links.

HOWEVER, there is a solution coming. When that will be, I have no idea. We've already signed up for a local internet provider, which should hopefully be faster, and it's unlimited. So, as soon as that gets installed--god knows when that will be though--I will go through and fix everything.

My apologies for the inconveniences. If you're looking for something from my vault, make a list, sticky note it to your computer, or whatever you do to help you remember things, because this is literally going to happen at a random time.

(I'm also as frustrated as you guys since we signed on for it like two weeks ago and they still haven't come out yet)

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: