Project Pichu! Version 2.0 is up with self damage! (Semi updated changelist)

Started by warrenc285, December 06, 2009, 06:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I really, really do not understand why anyone likes pichu... its like pikachu, but worse in every way... I DON'T GET IT
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul

Quote from: WackaAlpaca on December 25, 2009, 08:03:31 PM
I really, really do not understand why anyone likes pichu... its like pikachu, but worse in every way... I DON'T GET IT

Pichu's side B is MUCH more powerful than Pikachu's. Its faster, stronger, goes further and charges quickly its everyone's reason to love Pichu :happy:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: WackaAlpaca on December 25, 2009, 08:03:31 PM
I really, really do not understand why anyone likes pichu... its like pikachu, but worse in every way... I DON'T GET IT
o sorry i forgot this is the forum with all of the elemental _____ hacks

brb giving every attack ice element and 90 KBG