Direct model importing assistance

Started by Jigiba, May 04, 2012, 01:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 04, 2012, 01:22:32 AM Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:34:44 AM by Jigiba
Because of the fact that the tutorials and actual work space differ vastly, I'm desperately requesting for direct halp. We can use any means of chatting, I can send print screens of my work space, ect..I can grasp concepts quickly, and it would only be a few instances in which I'm stuck and need professional assistance..please for the love of   
0818-5827-9153

i was gunna help u but then i read the rest and find this affensive.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


 :notimp: maybe on tehn week end. u need 3ds max and brawl box
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 04, 2012, 01:36:05 AM
:notimp: maybe on tehn week end. u need 3ds max and brawl box

I have the 2011 version that was released on their site for students, and the most recent brawl box. Weekend definitely works, I generally have more time then..thakn youvab su mach dsodusb  :yay:
(Notice how me posting an image of Chuck Norris caused you to change your mind <.<)
0818-5827-9153

notice how i put "maybe" and i use 2010 so we mgiht have a bit of a differance adn i use v0.65 for bb
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 04, 2012, 01:44:57 AM #6 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:46:19 AM by Jigiba
Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 04, 2012, 01:41:32 AM
notice how i put "DEFINITELY" and i use 2010 so we mgiht have a bit of a differance adn i use v0.65 for bb

Welp..I can only hope that you decide to halp me..

0818-5827-9153