Ricki Lee's CSP Fort ★Luigi Released★ ~New Poll~

Started by SwingSet, May 06, 2012, 08:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the Shadow pose Voting ends 5/25/2011

1.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
11 (40.7%)
2.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
7 (25.9%)
3.) The Shadow on the right
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
6 (22.2%)
4.) Same pose as silver, but holding a chaos emerald on his hand
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Metal Mario CSPs.
Metal Mario over Diddy Kong (my old project)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 20, 2012, 02:18:31 AM
Metal Mario CSPs.
Metal Mario over Diddy Kong (my old project)
for metal mario do you want a different pose?
or same as mario?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


voted #3
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

June 11, 2012, 05:56:46 AM #49 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:57:44 AM by Ricki Lee
I've been here too long with out saying a word, here is shadow. I'm not sure if this pose is best suited for Sonic or Shadow. I was doing 1. But when windows had an unexpected shutdown it closed brawlbox without giving me a chance to save it. I was like "[censored]"! RAGE! *throws keyboard*. So I started making new tweaks and I came up with this pose. And I'm in need of feedback for it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 11, 2012, 07:28:32 AM #50 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:30:10 AM by Tawa_Hoda
I sincerely hope that his eyes will not be closed in the CSP. XD

Eh...  I don't really like it as much as 1. and 2. as they are his
two of his main poses. But the final decision is your's and your's
alone man.

EDIT: Your poll says 5/25/11, but it is June 11 of 2012  :srs:
[move][/move]

June 11, 2012, 03:26:49 PM #51 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 06:55:23 PM by Ricki Lee
Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 11, 2012, 07:28:32 AM
I sincerely hope that his eyes will not be closed in the CSP. XD

Eh...  I don't really like it as much as 1. and 2. as they are his
two of his main poses. But the final decision is your's and your's
alone man.

EDIT: Your poll says 5/25/11, but it is June 11 of 2012  :srs:
yeah... I know I'm really sorry about that. And thanks for your feedback. I'll try to do pose one 1. again, hopefully I'll save the pose this time .

EDIT:
Sorry I couldn't redo pose 1. as good as it came out the first time. I decided to do pose 3 and it came out pretty good. Don't worry about his shoe going through the floor, the CSP willl only be from the waist up.


Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 06:55:23 PM

Guys.. I'm sorry to say this, but I have moved on to importing. I might continue to make CSP's but in slower progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still love the csp's

and athat shadow pose is epic nice job

so importing, cool, good luck on any of your importing projects
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on July 14, 2012, 03:24:51 PM
still love the csp's

and athat shadow pose is epic nice job

so importing, cool, good luck on any of your importing projects
Actually I rage quit importing. But this might exite you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you like?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh.....more.....icons

YES YES YES!!!!

i like alot you always make really nice lookin css

lol at the import rage, makes me rage alot to :P
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hey guys, so Ricki wanted to let you guys know he's dealing with a virus :( so, he's working on it, but it's risky.


Quote from: Boygos on July 15, 2012, 06:24:16 PM
Hey guys, so Ricki wanted to let you guys know he's dealing with a virus :( so, he's working on it, but it's risky.
Removed. Thanks Boygos. It took me about two days to repair. Nothing was deleted. Nothing too serious. I will show more progress soon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

good to hear it got removed
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 20, 2012, 02:58:39 AM #58 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:26:01 AM by Rock Lee
hey guys I'm here to show you how hard I work on my icons.
Before             After

As you can see, you can clearly notice the difference. What i did i that i added separate layers for the clothes, skin, wings, ect. And for each layer I adjusted the saturation to fix it out a little. Just letting you guys know, I will do this with EVERY icon from now on so you can be completely satisfied.

You like?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.