Mega Man X over Samus -Work in Progress-

Started by Hero ©, May 09, 2012, 01:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 09, 2012, 01:50:05 AM Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 04:05:38 AM by -Hero-
Thought i would use this as an intro..:P (Thanks to Megaman X who let me.)

Outdated Video. Just to prove Im Working on it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Orange = Animation Not Done but started
Light Green = Animation Done
Teal = Animation was done but being re-made.
Default Color + Bold = Animation Not Started or No ideas for it.

Idle Animation -



Attacks are subject to change

Moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smash Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smashes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other Skills
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sounds cool. Would love to see a some previews.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Thanks.

I would show some previews but making a GIF for it would be kinda hard. Plus i have no way to record/make videos. I can get someone else to do that for me.

If you have any ideas for the other parts in OP, please say so!

Quote from: -Hero- on May 09, 2012, 09:25:05 PM
Thanks.

I would show some previews but making a GIF for it would be kinda hard. Plus i have no way to record/make videos. I can get someone else to do that for me.

If you have any ideas for the other parts in OP, please say so!
You could use freecam.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Thank you for finally making a Megaman X PSA. Would've thought someone would've done one by now. :srs:

There is one that was just released but...im not gonna go into that.

I'm not gonna PSA it though unless I start learning, but it would take too long for me but i could still try to learn a bit.

So i need a good PSA-er who can do the the things i said above.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 10, 2012, 12:30:57 AM
There is one that was just released but...im not gonna go into that.

I'm not gonna PSA it though unless I start learning, but it would take too long for me but i could still try to learn a bit.

So i need a good PSA-er who can do the the things i said above.
I looked at the moveset, does not look like impossible ideas. Try asking either Southcraft, or Kagemaru.
But make sure not to make it sound like a request, more like you are willing to work together.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

kagemaru knows how to psa a little we are both learning so i dont think u should ask. KJP said he was going to do megaman x in a recent post
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 10, 2012, 02:14:15 AM
kagemaru knows how to psa a little we are both learning so i dont think u should ask. KJP said he was going to do megaman x in a recent post
Hes deciding who to do next.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 08, 2012, 06:16:49 PM
My main priority at the moment is Raptor. But once he's finished, I might either do Predator or Megaman X

If he really is going to do X next, which im guessing he might not, he will do something else of his interest.

In the meantime, i'll keep on polishing up the animations.

I have an idea for ground down B. from X5, I think the move was called goo shaver. it was _____ shaver but I don't remember the name of it. the one where you shoot those little ice things. or you could the upgraded fire attack from X5 where he shoots fire out of both hands.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: -Hero- on May 10, 2012, 02:41:10 AM
Hes deciding who to do next.

If he really is going to do X next, which im guessing he might not, he will do something else of his interest.

In the meantime, i'll keep on polishing up the animations.
However though, its over Toon Link. Which is why I think you should continue with your project.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on May 10, 2012, 02:59:27 AM
I have an idea for ground down B. from X5, I think the move was called goo shaver. it was _____ shaver but I don't remember the name of it. the one where you shoot those little ice things. or you could the upgraded fire attack from X5 where he shoots fire out of both hands.
Goo Shaver or Upgraded Ground Fire?

hmm...ill keep that in mind. Thanks

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 10, 2012, 03:09:54 AM
However though, its over Toon Link. Which is why I think you should continue with your project.
Oh yea, I heard about that and i don't like it because its over toon link. I like having toon link.

If you need ideas you could always look up X's weapons on the Megaman Wiki.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 10, 2012, 03:38:48 AM
If you need ideas you could always look up X's weapons on the Megaman Wiki.
Ah yes, i forgot about that. Thank you.

Air Down B will now be charged Storm Tornado from X1 (Vertical Tornado right where the player is at).

I put up some ideas for A attacks and Down B ideas.

I might need RamonM64 to rig his X model and make him have two hands and a Buster. Its not needed but its optional.

Post Merge: May 11, 2012, 02:39:51 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and just show a small image preview of Shoryuken (Up Smash). I don't want to make a video yet until half of the things are done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 12, 2012, 03:28:55 AM

Video
in
the
OP