Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: Mega Man X over Samus -Work in Progress-  (Read 43320 times)
KTH
French fries
Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: May 21, 2012, 04:15:09 PM »

If you are interessing, i'm making my X version over Samus. I'll make some reflect (like i did for Zero).

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: May 21, 2012, 04:20:49 PM »

I thought you were talking about the PSA for a second. But im sure you're talking about the model.

tempesttime
    Advanced Kitten

Politeness is not an option.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: May 21, 2012, 04:49:24 PM »

Are you able to make models into particle effects? There should be a function in psa

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: May 21, 2012, 04:55:38 PM »

Sadly no, im don't have a high-level knowledge of PSA. Just the basiscs

I was going to get someone else to do the PSA while i do the animations. But i can still learn how to. I know some people that will be able to explain to me how to do that.

Its possible to do that as far as i know.
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:00:08 PM by -Hero- » Logged

Element
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Piece

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: May 21, 2012, 07:34:45 PM »

Are you guys just trying to compile several moves into a moveset or is megaman x supposed to feel a certain way? Is he supposed be be a combo character?

"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
    Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #95 on: May 22, 2012, 02:20:22 AM »

wh00t get jiggy with it Team Jiggy 
    Happy Face
    (translation: get to work and have fun while doing it)
    oh...this is a hidden message about nothing, YAY!

i made a list on what we should do with the unused bones (i shoulda brought it up sooner)

the list..
    -ToeBones-
    LKutuN
    LToeN
    RKutuN
    LToeN
    (for sure these are gone, deleted)

-Shoulder Area-
    LShoulderSphereM
    RShoulderSphereM
    (these are the ones i thought we could use for Command Mission X's scarf, otherwise delete them. i could give slight control to the scarf later on to ShoulderJ bones so it wont be static, if we dont use these)

-Elbow Area-
    LHijiN
    RHijiN
    (will now be used for the elbow pads)

-Head Area-
    HeadM (could use this for a rigged mouth, otherwise deleting it)

-Cannon Area-
    GunM
    (useless, the X buster is on the other side)

-Waist Area-
    SphereM
    (deleting for sure)

---

the blue shin metal part being bendable was brought up a bit ago, if only you were here sooner.. F it, for X.. ill rig him for the 7th time (adding bones will screw up the current rig)

the list of adding bones..
    -Knee Area-
    LKneePadN
    RKneePadN
    (to independently rotate the padding area at the knee joint)

-Shin Area-
    LShinMeN
    RShinMeN
    (these will control the bending at the center of the blue shin metals, as marioking64DS mentioned)

cool, ok keep the HeadM turn that into a mouth bone and as for the Shoulder Area idk if there is a Command Mission of such in this project but i say keep them just in case

ive been messing with UV'ing lately and i could do that, make the eyes's texture its own texture.

its how i got this X helmet kirby hat working. instead of being on a huuuuge 1024x1024 with lots of unneeded texture, i cut out the X helmet bits out and made it it's own texture (it was freezing before due to file size)

Thats Great, X dose need them eyes moving and so dose Waluigi

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: May 22, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »

heh, i forgot to respond to ramon o_O (dumb distractions). Oh well Marioking already did that for me Tongue.

Even though the Command Mission model is not in the vault yet, its good to keep the thing for the scarf (just incase)

And yes for the Moving eyes Grin

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: May 24, 2012, 12:08:02 AM »

yeh, ill position the scarf bones where i'd assume the scarf would be when i import that command mission X (lemme know when you get the model, Hero)

this X..!  i just noticed a issue that means ill have to start with a complete new X model. i noticed he didn't have the INSIDE of his mouth (like teeth, tongue, and mouth area). i was gonna take the quick way of only getting a new model of X's face that DID have the mouth but thats when i noticed another problem, it wasnt fitting perfectly over the current X. the current X was sort of stretched out and skewed weird in EVERY area, not just the face. i must've screwed him up last year when i first imported him

its not that noticeable till you see the untouched model next to it.. the current X model looks kinda fat

anyway, yuuuup.. it'll eat at me if dont so, im gonna use a new X model that gots the mouth and isnt chubby. shouldnt take long since now i know how to move bones smarter, lets see if a all-nighter could get the job done..

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: May 24, 2012, 01:29:59 AM »

yeh, ill position the scarf bones where i'd assume the scarf would be when i import that command mission X (lemme know when you get the model, Hero)

this X..!  i just noticed a issue that means ill have to start with a complete new X model. i noticed he didn't have the INSIDE of his mouth (like teeth, tongue, and mouth area). i was gonna take the quick way of only getting a new model of X's face that DID have the mouth but thats when i noticed another problem, it wasnt fitting perfectly over the current X. the current X was sort of stretched out and skewed weird in EVERY area, not just the face. i must've screwed him up last year when i first imported him

its not that noticeable till you see the untouched model next to it.. the current X model looks kinda fat

anyway, yuuuup.. it'll eat at me if dont so, im gonna use a new X model that gots the mouth and isnt chubby. shouldnt take long since now i know how to move bones smarter, lets see if a all-nighter could get the job done..
    I kinda notice X was chubby from your import, but it was not to bad. Also don't push yourself man, sleep.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: May 24, 2012, 02:49:13 PM »

Is he really fat in the current model? lol, i don't think i noticed.

Guess ill say the animations are on hold now until the new one is finished. But Ramon, as dpgthirteen said, don't push yourself and sleep more. Its not like we desperately need the model Tongue

But i have been working on something else unrelated to Megaman Im srs here. Won't reveal that now though.

Ok Grin

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: May 25, 2012, 01:25:35 AM »

it took longer than i thought. i had to experiment and study how other character's mouth bones work

the mouth is gonna work like Captain Falcon, a main bone that opens the mouth and a 2nd that controls the sides of the mouth. i was thinking of a 3rd mouth area bone. specifically for the teeth, to make a shut teeth grin, that might be too many bones though (is there a limit we are going for?). you guys are gonna have fun messing with his face.. i know i did

i got that blue shin metal bending, like that photo from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. its optional, you dont have to bend that area if you dont want to. making that area bend though.. makes him seem "squishy" instead of "metaly". of course.. its up to you

I kinda notice X was chubby from your import, but it was not to bad. Also don't push yourself man, sleep.
    Is he really fat in the current model? lol, i don't think i noticed.

Guess ill say the animations are on hold now until the new one is finished. But Ramon, as dpgthirteen said, don't push yourself and sleep more. Its not like we desperately need the model Tongue  But i have been working on something else unrelated to Megaman Im srs here. Won't reveal that now though.

yeh i remember dpg, Velen, and a few others mentioned it awhile ago. i didnt really notice either till i imported the unedited model

you working on a other character moveset, Hero?   expose it

and really though, dont worry about me. cuz honestly, i cant sleep well and this is a way to take my mind off of a lot of things, so i dont mind

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: May 25, 2012, 05:19:10 AM »

it took longer than i thought. i had to experiment and study how other character's mouth bones work

the mouth is gonna work like Captain Falcon, a main bone that opens the mouth and a 2nd that controls the sides of the mouth. i was thinking of a 3rd mouth area bone. specifically for the teeth, to make a shut teeth grin, that might be too many bones though (is there a limit we are going for?). you guys are gonna have fun messing with his face.. i know i did

i got that blue shin metal bending, like that photo from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. its optional, you dont have to bend that area if you dont want to. making that area bend though.. makes him seem "squishy" instead of "metaly". of course.. its up to you

yeh i remember dpg, Velen, and a few others mentioned it awhile ago. i didnt really notice either till i imported the unedited model

you working on a other character moveset, Hero?   expose it

and really though, dont worry about me. cuz honestly, i cant sleep well and this is a way to take my mind off of a lot of things, so i dont mind
    Wait, you can get characters who never open their mouth to open through animation?
    Alright man, just don't running around with another name trying to destroy society with a club...
    1st rule about Project Mayhem, You don't talk about Project Mayhem

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: May 25, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »

What made me change my mind to not having the leg bend to HAVING the leg bend is because i was looking at the Zero model over Link and i see that his leg bends too. And in some animations it looks nice on it. But at least you made it optional to bend.

you working on a other character moveset, Hero?  expose it

Lips Sealed
    I guess i could give a hint but it would be too obvious.

Lets see...The person is from a GameCube (and PS2) game and its an RPG.

But as soon as you're done with the X model, that person will be on hold. Any answers to that i wont respond to it Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 03:31:37 PM by -Hero- » Logged

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: May 25, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »

But as soon as you're done with the X model, that person will be on hold. Any answers to that i wont respond to it Tongue
    So what if he decides to stop rigging X? Im srs here

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: May 25, 2012, 04:34:57 PM »

I'll continue with the old model D: (or have some else rig it?)

But i know Ramon wont give up on it.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
    Print
    Jump to: