Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Massive Customization Project, Suggestions?  (Read 7026 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 08:11:53 AM »

turn ppl in to chocolate is not possible but if it was i will possible make kid buu moveset to super buu

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Glock
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 04:31:51 PM »

So what is your goal to make a ORIGINAL character that nobody made before? characters that look like they should be in BRAWL? Balanced? Just wondering on what your goal exactly is so maybe I can give you a character based on what your looking for. I play xbox alot so I don't fully know how to create psa's and characters myself because I don't own a wii. I go over my friends house and I've managed to figure out alot about modding his wii in the past month. I already figured out how to put homebrew, character textures, cps and stuff into brawl but psa creating seems way more difficult to learn then again I didn't put in time to figure that out yet.

Marr
    Intermediate Kitten

Marr be Marrin'

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 04:12:19 PM »

So what is your goal to make a ORIGINAL character that nobody made before? characters that look like they should be in BRAWL? Balanced? Just wondering on what your goal exactly is so maybe I can give you a character based on what your looking for. I play xbox alot so I don't fully know how to create psa's and characters myself because I don't own a wii. I go over my friends house and I've managed to figure out alot about modding his wii in the past month. I already figured out how to put homebrew, character textures, cps and stuff into brawl but psa creating seems way more difficult to learn then again I didn't put in time to figure that out yet.
    My goal is to make a version of brawl thats as customized as I can make it.  The first step is to replace all of the characters in the game with other characters with custom PSAs, preferably made by me, but I'll most likely put in some that have already been made that are good.  I'm looking for each character to be balanced and not overpowered so that its playable.

Ima justa Marr; Marr be marrin'

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 06:45:07 PM »

Feel Free to Make Sakura Haruno over peach
    I'm importing her CON 2 Revolution model now Tongue
    I can send moveset footage from all the revolution games.
    She uses mostly physical attacks and easy to psa/animate. (Other than her special technique which would be difficult)

Marr
    Intermediate Kitten

Marr be Marrin'

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 03:14:29 PM »

Feel Free to Make Sakura Haruno over peach
    I'm importing her CON 2 Revolution model now Tongue
    I can send moveset footage from all the revolution games.
    She uses mostly physical attacks and easy to psa/animate. (Other than her special technique which would be difficult)
    Yeah I know the game and the series very well so I would be able to do that no problems

Ima justa Marr; Marr be marrin'

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 03:34:01 PM »

Yeah I know the game and the series very well so I would be able to do that no problems
    Okay, her CON 2 dress is a pain to rig :/ I'm going to import Revolution 3 model over snake.
    That way we could get some of her graphics over the various articals that he has =3

Glock
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 03:52:42 PM »

My goal is to make a version of brawl thats as customized as I can make it.  The first step is to replace all of the characters in the game with other characters with custom PSAs, preferably made by me, but I'll most likely put in some that have already been made that are good.  I'm looking for each character to be balanced and not overpowered so that its playable.
    oh lol cool thats what me and my friend is doing we were trying to get tons of psas to put in replace of the old characters but only the balanced ones, you dont know how annoying it is when I download a over powered psa and they dont tell you its over powered then i have to take it back out. And were trying to get the whole roster full of cps for the characters and colors.

I guess Im not a complete nub now since i figured out all the basic crap , only problem is learning how to start making psas and characters from scratch but i herd you need 3ds max for that and I still havnt found out how to get it

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: