Infersaime's Textures [Burned pikachu] Update 6-23 *Requests open*

Started by DashSmash, June 01, 2012, 07:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's up KC:MM community well these are my textures and vertexes(which aren't that many (2) working more on them). Enjoy! And leave some feedback :)
Anyway here is my newest texture:

Burned Pikachu
click the image to go to the BV link.



"One day when Pikachu and Mario were fighting on Norfair. Mario used his final smash way to hard on pikachu. And pikachu felt in the lava. Mario thaught that he was dead and ran away. But pikachu was alive but his look was changed and wanted revenge on Mario."

Now that story is over I present you burned pikachu. I don't know how I came up with. Also you need both Pac and Pcs file otherwise it won't work fo some reason. Enjoy!

More images:

Textures

For now these are only Characters I will add items and stages later.

Doctor mario recolours(original by Mariodk and KTH)





Gold R.O.B.



Colourfull Link



Infersaime's Meta knight



Infersaime's Pokemon trainer



Ray the Hedgehog



Lucario retexture + recolours


White/ light blueish Jigglly puff


Shadow fan Captain falcon


Infersaime's Squirtle


Infersaime's Toon Link


Forbidden Prince (Used capeless Marth from Shadow)


Bass.EXE Recolours (Original models made by GBC and Dot)


Vertexes

I'm new to vertexing so these aren't many working on one at the moment.

Mario with T-shirt +recolours


Zero the hedgehog




Preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I do accept requests for recolours.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Hey guys I have added new textures. Also reverse in case I need it. I would like some feedback.





I do accept requests for recolours.

A recolor of doctor mario hacks based on this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?07dsdb1r6cfs65u
I've seen some awesome Doctor Mario hacks. However in Melee, his colors were rather light and bland. (The darker, the better) So in request I'd like to make some suggestions for Doctor Mario recolors:
Green: Based on scrubs (not the show). You know the outfit a lot of nurses wear? The dark green scrubs? Yeah, that would be perfect. (reference http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/255034/255034,1227856701,1/stock-photo-pretty-woman-in-green-medical-scrubs-21205246.jpg) (or an outfit based on fireball luigi's color scheme would be cool)
Red: Blood red. Oh man, mario really messed up that surgery... (probably with blue jeans that normal mario wears or just make his out fit the same color sceme as mario's)
Blue:
doctor mario sunshine; doctor mario having the sunshine coat, (this was the best image i could find of the sunshine coat) http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/al_091006_0116-bin-out.jpg?w=1000&h=
would be ideal. if not possible  blue scrubs. here's a reference picture: http://halloweencostumes.costumestore.com/101575_01_Lg.jpg

Not team colors:
A doctor mario that looks has david tennets coat. Doctor Whoio? https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU5TGZDUCeb2aYmhNL-DVV7K3fLa8rQwjvE2kxkYIPLjPYiYuCdg


Black: Dark dark black.
Thanks for listening to my request. :D
Heck, even just reflecting the 4 plumbers natural outfit on the doctor's coat and pants would be awesome)
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Could you sent me the brawlvault link of the original, please?





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: DashSmash on June 12, 2012, 07:42:02 AM
Could you sent me the brawlvault link of the original, please?
Do you still need it? Also, I love the shirts. Any chance on the gloves, ties, shoes, pants, and headbands being recolored as well? :o
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: Generically Epic on June 13, 2012, 08:04:44 PM
Do you still need it? Also, I love the shirts. Any chance on the gloves, ties, shoes, pants, and headbands being recolored as well? :o

I don't need it anymore and about those the pants didn't go or I needed to paint on it and it won't fit with the other textures and the others I didn't find I guess.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: DashSmash on June 13, 2012, 08:08:56 PM
I don't need it anymore and about those the pants didn't go or I needed to paint on it and it won't fit with the other textures and the others I didn't find I guess.
...um... so you can't paint on the pants and gloves and ties and headbands?
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Well I can but not the way I used for the other parts.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: DashSmash on June 13, 2012, 08:28:22 PM
Well I can but not the way I used for the other parts.
huh... Well, if you do get around to it or find a way to do it, I'd appreciate it greatly. Also, feel free to enter these into my tourny. :3
Maybe these can help with the rest of the coloring? http://www.mediafire.com/?t2x3itc42s3q2lk
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Updated the OP with my newest hack.

Quote from: Generically Epic on June 13, 2012, 11:26:42 PM
huh... Well, if you do get around to it or find a way to do it, I'd appreciate it greatly. Also, feel free to enter these into my tourny. :3
Maybe these can help with the rest of the coloring? http://www.mediafire.com/?t2x3itc42s3q2lk

I don't think I will updated I like the recolours.





I do accept requests for recolours.