Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: n00b Needs some help...  (Read 786 times)
crush40rocks
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 30, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »

Hey guys, this is my first foray into the Brawl hacking world and I decided to start off by downloading some of the characters, stages, etc. available here in the vault but I'm having trouble figuring out how to set up the SD card and then which files to place in which directories.

I looked around the forum and didn't see anything with this most basic of information. Did I miss something? Could anyone point me in the right direction? It would be much appreciated.

A lot of them contained simply .pac and .pcs files. Others are more elaborate however, containing filetypes such as .rel, .max and .brres.

Could someone please lay down the basic foundation for me and any other newbies who come onto the forum and want to make your creations work with their game?

Thanks

DashSmash
Mega Kitten

There's always hope.

• Awards RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »

Well this thread should help you: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    It basically says everything you need to know from setting up homebrew till making your own hacks setting up hacks on your SD card. If you have more questions after reading that thread y-feel free to ask thhem Smiley

I do accept requests for recolours.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: