Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16
Author Topic: Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)  (Read 125457 times)
Miacis
Ex-admin
Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #60 on: December 23, 2009, 02:09:03 PM »

Oh god, this character is incredible. I just finished INTENSE Boss Battle in 3 minutes without even trying.  Cheesy
    Poor Tabuu didn't know what hit him.  Grin

Epic mention for the effects while running (they look even more beautiful if you somehow manage to get lauched off through the upper screen) and for the specials who ALL really look epic. LOVE the Down-B.

Really enjoyable moveset hack you did there.  Smiley

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: December 23, 2009, 02:12:36 PM »

Mine doesnt work in the sse, is it just mine or a bug?

FETKun
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: December 23, 2009, 04:40:23 PM »

...You know what? I was being a bit hasty and controlling. ~snip~

Wow, it's refreshing to see this sort of attitude from people online, I expected a reply completely opposite of what you gave. I hope I did not come across as a jerk in anyway in my reply, I was doing my best to keep things on an intelligent level, as to not let things degrade into some petty internet squabble.

But it's fine, I appreciate being able to resolve things politely. =]

*fist bumps*

Anyway, I'll try what you said a bit tonight after work. I'm new to it all still, so is it obvious where the effects part of the code is? Because if I just need to copy and paste from one pac to another, then I'm sure I'll manage.

Oh, can't wait to see FitMotion updated. XD

Thanks.
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 04:49:29 PM by FETKun » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: December 23, 2009, 07:05:36 PM »

@Miacis

Seriously? I just did the same thing last night! XD It took me a few tries though because I haven't fought Tabuu in awhile, so he got me with his cheap wing attack twice. You know what they say though, three's the charm. I let him have a bag full of Light Speed Attack and he was down for the count in less than 10 seconds. ¦D

Glad to know you're enjoying this moveset man. Nice to see you love everything, especially Down-B. I'm glad that turned out so perfectly. :3

By the way, are you guys still doing the thing where you feature PSA movesets on the main blog? o.o

@ HAXOR

Really? What seems to be the problem? Does the moveset not load? Or is Hyper Sonic not moving at all? I got him to work just fine in SSE. o_o

@ FETKun

You know what, I like you. You've got to be one of the most intelligent people I've met on this board. I'm not sure if that's saying a lot or not saying much considering the lack of very smart people here. >_>

*fistbumps back*

Let me know if you need any help with that. I'll just walk you through some things first, but if the program starts getting stupid on you, I'll just do it myself for you. You deserve it. :3

Thanks a lot for putting up with my cranky behavior. XD; And as for the FitMotion, I've actually got another friend who said she wanted to fix something with it, so when she's done with it, I'll be posting a revamped pack. The current flying animation for Hyper's run makes him go slower than he should. I made him to be so fats that even Big Blue would have a hard time keeping up with him, but it's a common problem with animations. Well work something out. :3

Oh, and when you open up the pac in Smash Attacks, click on Sub-Actions, then you'll see a dropbox next to the word "Main". Click GFX and you'll have find the effects. :3
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 07:15:19 PM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: December 23, 2009, 07:18:52 PM »

@ HAXOR

Really? What seems to be the problem? Does the moveset not load? Or is Hyper Sonic not moving at all? I got him to work just fine in SSE. o_o

Acually it doesnt work in most 1-p modes, it crashes

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: December 23, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »

@ HAXOR

Acually it doesnt work in most 1-p modes, it crashes

Okay, now I'm absolutely sure that's not the moveset's fault. I was having the same problem with Training Mode whenever I selected a stage. Have you defraged your SD card recently? If so, do you have an info.pac that was on the card when you did it? If that's the case, that's what's freezing yur game. Not the moveset.

FETKun
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: December 23, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »

So, I played with Smash Attack, and I attempted to paste the data from the GFX portion, but could not get it to paste from one window to the other. Basically had the Hyper Sonic and original Sonic FitSonic's open in their own Smash Attack window.

Probably isn't made to work that way, so I assume the other method is to insert each line manually, and that sounds time consuming. I'm likely just not going about this the right way.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: December 24, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »

Nono, you have to open Hyper Sonic's, copy whatever effects, then open FitSonic in the same window, go to whatever sub-action you want to paste the effects in and paste it there. And of course, make sure you save. But it sounds like you're using 1.3 instead of 0.2.1. only 1.3 will let you have 2 windows open T_T

FETKun
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: December 24, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »

Ok, I have it figured out, mostly. I got him to have the energy effect around him while standing in place, beyond that I caused my Wii to lock up. Do I pretty much need to just go through each item in the pull down, (0,1,2,3 etc.) and copy the stuff in from Hyper Sonic? Or is there an easier method, or do I need to only worry about certain ones? Sorry to bug you on all this stuff. =P

Thanks for assistance though, much appreciated.

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: December 24, 2009, 02:29:35 AM »

THIS ONE OF the best hacks i've seen

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: December 24, 2009, 07:41:03 AM »

Ok, I have it figured out, mostly. I got him to have the energy effect around him while standing in place, beyond that I caused my Wii to lock up. Do I pretty much need to just go through each item in the pull down, (0,1,2,3 etc.) and copy the stuff in from Hyper Sonic? Or is there an easier method, or do I need to only worry about certain ones? Sorry to bug you on all this stuff. =P

Thanks for assistance though, much appreciated.

Like I said, you NEED to get 0.2.1 instead of 1.3. 1.3 has a bug that causes the file to become corrupt when it saves.

And yeah, you'll have to copy and paste through each one that has the effects you want XD;

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: December 25, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »

Wow, I'm just going to take this time to congratulate myself on reaching over 1000 views for this topic. XD

Thanks for all the support you guys! I'm glad you like him! :3

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #72 on: December 25, 2009, 03:00:10 PM »

By the way, are you guys still doing the thing where you feature PSA movesets on the main blog? o.o
    I'll try to bring the matter to the Administration board. Your moveset will certainly be a part of the discussion. Smiley
    (However, not the only one ... Tongue)

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: December 25, 2009, 06:46:24 PM »

Sweet! Though I guess that means I'll have tough competition. Ah well, at least I have a nice chance. Thanks Miacis. :3

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: December 28, 2009, 12:13:05 AM »

I dont know anything about psa (hi im new btw) but I was thinking since you arent using sonic's dodging animaion for this, maybe you could use it for his jumps. I think it would give him a little flair, plus nobody has done that before, I think it would look cool.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: