Crash Bandicoot Old Style Import project

Started by Hacksponge, June 03, 2012, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 03, 2012, 08:33:45 PM Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:15:07 PM by Hacksponge
UPDATE 20/06/12
The model is completed!
LINK: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=11936&Moderated=0#ByUserID=11936&Moderated=All

-----------
OLD POST:

hi!
I had in mind to create the classic Crash Bandicoot character for brawl.
I already got the model from twoc, and converted for brres (with little modifier at model to make it more classic than the twoc)



but im not very able to create the articulations :(
somebody can help me?
type, how i can give the moveset (from an original brawl char) at this model?
very thanks!

Sorry to say I know nothing of these kinds of things. but that model looks very good. I hope someone picks up on this. You may want to try the Request or Help threads for something like this.


Consider messaging this YouTube user about using their fan-made model to create your hack.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNj7yjBUnW4
I'm personally waiting until extracting and converting the models within Crash Bandicoot 2 is possible before I work on a very similar project.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Quote from: Friedslick6 on June 03, 2012, 10:55:02 PM
Consider messaging this YouTube user about using their fan-made model to create your hack.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNj7yjBUnW4
I'm personally waiting until extracting and converting the models within Crash Bandicoot 2 is possible before I work on a very similar project.

this model is perfect! :O
is public?

Quote from: Hacksponge on June 04, 2012, 05:47:40 AMthis model is perfect! :O
is public?
The link to the model is in the description. But as I said, you should message this guy and check that he would be okay with you using it for a SSBB hack.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

June 04, 2012, 01:04:35 PM #6 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:59:04 PM by Hacksponge
Quote from: Friedslick6 on June 04, 2012, 06:45:39 AM
The link to the model is in the description. But as I said, you should message this guy and check that he would be okay with you using it for a SSBB hack.
sure! :D
but im not very good to make the articulations :(
uhmm idea, how i can open the .dae file of an original brawl character model?
i have try with blender, but not work with original model...

uhmmm...
boh.. how i can use this helper with another model?
this helper was from another pg already in brawl, if i use this h for the model of crash, it will work?



Post Merge: June 04, 2012, 04:59:04 PM

ehm.. hi lol sorry for the update..
now i have put the bones into the page of crash model..
i can insert the model in the bones, but they aren't "locked" together...
how i can fix all together?



sure xD
however, there are a way for export this model in mdl0?
because when i want import a dae file into brawlbox not work :(

June 10, 2012, 01:20:32 PM #9 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:21:35 PM by Hacksponge
uhmm.. the model of crash on luigi is semi-finished,
i must create only the texture..


but.. i've changed idea xD i want import crash over falco.. luigi have a bad waiting pose...
but i've a problem xD why when i extract the falco model from brawlbox, this result damaged?
for example, i export a dae model from brawl box, and after i import this untouched model into brawl box.. but this result empty o.O
how i can export a model .dae from a pac-pcs, without brawlbox?
i have tryed ais 0_1.1. but this don't work for me..

check out "brres viewer".
With this tool you can export the model as a psk file. ;)


Looking great right now,I wish I could help but I stink at using BrawlBox,sorry :(. When this is finished,I hope the person who made the rob PSA of crash fixes it and ports it to luigi,then,I can finally add Classic Crash With A Moveset to my roster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD sure!

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 10, 2012, 11:35:04 PM
check out "brres viewer".
With this tool you can export the model as a psk file. ;)

ah.. but for the bones? when i import a psk, md5 or obj into 3dsmax (exported from brres viewer) this don't load the bones :(

I think there is a little square you have to check.
It is called "import bones" I think