Make Yourself Into A Brawl Character!!

Started by mariokart64n, June 10, 2012, 04:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 10, 2012, 11:41:59 PM

Aka what I've awaylys wanted to do with all my toys I used to have.
Till I got rid of 76% of my "stock"  :srs:

I got rid of some (not all).. So I can still make it come true if I had a good camera XP Imagine lego guys, bionicles, spawn figures, impa figure, I wish zelda hadn't lost an arm figure, and the best of all: A Furby LOL

Awesome find btw XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

CATCH was designed in respects to a 3MP camera.. so any cell phone camera will do...
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

June 11, 2012, 01:10:01 PM #17 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:36:47 PM by KnightMario
I am so using this if i can.
:happy:
i have a great idea
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I can imagine this being used in future games o.o

Quote from: Alses on June 11, 2012, 02:23:44 AM
I got rid of some (not all).. So I can still make it come true if I had a good camera XP Imagine lego guys, bionicles, spawn figures, impa figure, I wish zelda hadn't lost an arm figure, and the best of all: A Furby LOL

Awesome find btw XD
Finally, I always want some LEGO imports, like Harry Potter, Batman, Indiana Jones, and Darth Vader. I won't be making them or anything with this find until I get better at editing models in 3ds Max, and finish the other imports, and lower the amount of unfinished hacks I have. X|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i used it online with some screenshots but nothing is happening.
it just gets stuck on compressing screen when i try to download it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Does it have to be from a real camera or phone, or can it be pictures from like a youtube video? If we can use it with screenshots from youtube videos, I could make the TWBB and StMB character much easier. >:)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 13, 2012, 07:54:33 PM
Does it have to be from a real camera or phone, or can it be pictures from like a youtube video? If we can use it with screenshots from youtube videos, I could make the TWBB and StMB character much easier. >:)
if it has a 360 rotation in it, yes, you just have to rip them yourself from the video
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

June 16, 2012, 02:27:02 PM #23 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:08:25 PM by mariokart64n
it wont work if there isn't any landmarks for the program to use to orientate itself.
I tried using some images from page3(dot)com (NSFW) and they don't work.. most likely because the background is all white

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

what if u get a video from a Tposed 3d model rotating? is it possible to "steal" (misspeled?) that model using this app?

Non-specific action figure for brawl!!!!!

I'm going to put myself in brawl :)

That would be so sexy. Literally. Or i'd put on my ninja outfit.
Do you think I would get in trouble for modeling my birthday suit?
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

June 16, 2012, 02:53:04 PM #26 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:54:20 PM by mariokart64n
hm..  I tried on this video and it worked.. but strange cause theres really no background to act as a landmark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej3mF4466DM

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

ima test this out, could turn up pretty usefull... although, it could be considered ilegal to steal somebody's model, right?

personally its not more less then sharing a screenshots of the guys work at that point lol

cause technically its just a mesh blob with a screenshot as its texture :P
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

but if i make a model using a video, rig it and import it to brawl, im stealing his work... xD