Quick Request?

Started by Juri Han, June 10, 2012, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wasn't sure if this belonged in the feedback area or not, but it pertains to the "Add CSP" function on the site. I like the new feature, but I find it a bit bothersome on the whole uploading procedure. A lot of the time, I'll have a bunch of CSP's on my computer, but in order to upload it, I'd have to get it on Photobucket first (and in turn sort through the collection of them on PB). Is it possible that there could be an update where we could upload CSP's directly from our desktop?

It's a small gripe, but I feel like it could make the whole process faster  :kdance:

I thought about this too a while ago, I would love it actually.

Dunno if you have yet, but you can always post any suggestions you have here.

Nope, this is the first time I've posted something that has to do with a site update. I'll keep it in mind to post my thoughts there. Thanks.