Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This opens up so many opportunities, I can't wait.
Some of the textures I've downloaded in the past would have looked so much better without certain things like capes, hats, skirts etc

Seems like as time goes on people just get better and better at making this their very own game ;D

I take it it wouldn't be possible to remove the Link's hats?

Quote from: tim on December 24, 2009, 12:43:58 AM
This opens up so many opportunities, I can't wait.
Some of the textures I've downloaded in the past would have looked so much better without certain things like capes, hats, skirts etc

Seems like as time goes on people just get better and better at making this their very own game ;D

I take it it wouldn't be possible to remove the Link's hats?

Hole. I've gotten that question a lot, and I don't blame you for not reading the 17 other pages of blah blah blah - so I'm going to add an FAQ at the bottom of my post.
-Jack H.



Quote from: Segtendo on December 24, 2009, 01:05:15 AM
Here's a simple one I made.
ZSS w/ no ponytail


I'm not familiar with Zero Suit Samus as a texture... but can't this be done via normal transparency methods?
-Jack H.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 24, 2009, 01:27:18 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on December 24, 2009, 01:05:15 AM
Here's a simple one I made.
ZSS w/ no ponytail


I'm not familiar with Zero Suit Samus as a texture... but can't this be done via normal transparency methods?

It can, plus there's a hole in her head.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Somebody post ideas for stage hexing, I'm bored.  ^-^

I have a Request, you know that Hayabusa texture on Captan Falcon, could you remove his pad and triangle eyes?

Hammerless Ice Climbers.... Someone requested it..so here it is!!

Hammerless Ice Climbers by Ann Harvest

Yeah.

Thanks for having this in perfect copy-paste friendly format.

A lesson some others could learn...  :>.>:
-Jack H.

Quote from: OizenX on December 24, 2009, 01:34:28 AM
Somebody post ideas for stage hexing, I'm bored.  ^-^
how about Cornneria without buildings?

What would say if we'd were to pre-hexed the pac files for the S.S.E stages? :-\


You know the ruins in the background of Mushroomy Kingdom?

If you can remove them, that would be awesome!

Quote from: ManikDX on December 24, 2009, 01:42:53 AM
I have a Request, you know that Hayabusa texture on Captan Falcon, could you remove his pad and triangle eyes?

Here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m0nd2qi44dm
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.