Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**

Started by Jack H., December 17, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: bboynotbgirl on December 25, 2009, 08:11:46 AM
Hmm there's no way to mirror C. Falcons other eye? or is texturing an eye the only thing to do.

Our only hope is RainbowTBrush for that. You'll have to wait.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Request, Ness with his cap brim backwards, and no backpack. ;)


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Quote from: TheGreenAlloy on December 25, 2009, 10:57:49 AM
Request, Ness with his cap brim backwards, and no backpack. ;)
Ness with his cap backwards is most commonly done by animation hacking, but no backpack sounds good
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 25, 2009, 11:09:16 AM
Quote from: TheGreenAlloy on December 25, 2009, 10:57:49 AM
Request, Ness with his cap brim backwards, and no backpack. ;)
Ness with his cap backwards is most commonly done by animation hacking, but no backpack sounds good
Oh, that's right. The ting is, I want both. =S


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Okay, well I guess someone could make a FitNessMotionEtc File for you, and you could use the backpackless Ness posted a page back.

I would do it but I'm busy with a project >:D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Sonic695 on December 25, 2009, 05:17:34 AM
ok....im going to flat out ask it....Can SOMEBODY PLEASE attempt to make Helmetless Samus>_< if it cant be done i will understand -.-;

At the current moment in time, you can expect to see this get done when you see Mario without his cap. It will require some major bone swapping and the like. Expect to see it at the same time you see hatless Mario and luigi get dicovered.
-Jack H.

question! is it possible to hex out the little squares with lines from snake's legs or will it leave holes? i need those hexed out of the no amo pack snake.

Quote from: Jack H. on December 25, 2009, 06:22:41 AM
T
Quote from: Eldiran on December 25, 2009, 05:36:32 AM
This thread is still super awesome.  I have a question though.  There's a nice and neat guide out there on how to remove model parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTBVT5Qk66o

But I do not know what modifying the vertices (as mentioned in your very useful FAQ) entails.  I'd love to start doing these myself in a way that causes minimal glitching, but I don't know the process for vertice-editing.  Could you elaborate or link to resources?

it's slightly more complex. Stick with polygons for now. We'll design a guide soon, no worries. :)

Alrighty, that's cool.  There was actually a vertices tutorial posted on Smashboards just recently: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259597


Quote from: HereComesAshton on December 25, 2009, 11:35:13 PM
ummm can you make bowser w/ no hair?

Most of his hair are polygons, and a big chunk is part of his head. It will most likely leave a hole, or if lucky, might be like strapless Link.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on December 25, 2009, 11:50:30 PM
Quote from: HereComesAshton on December 25, 2009, 11:35:13 PM
ummm can you make bowser w/ no hair?

Most of his hair are polygons, and a big chunk is part of his head. It will most likely leave a hole, or if lucky, might be like strapless Link.
how about snake's squares? i really need to know.

Quote from: wii on December 25, 2009, 11:53:44 PM
Quote from: Shadow on December 25, 2009, 11:50:30 PM
Quote from: HereComesAshton on December 25, 2009, 11:35:13 PM
ummm can you make bowser w/ no hair?

Most of his hair are polygons, and a big chunk is part of his head. It will most likely leave a hole, or if lucky, might be like strapless Link.
how about snake's squares? i really need to know.

Sadly, removing those would leave many holes where straps use to be.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


That example pic by Shadow of the .mdl0 replacing was made to show me how I did it. DX Like in mocking me. DX Lol.


Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Stickman and I have finally made a major breakthrough in model hexing. We're stingy and proud about it, so don't expect any guides on how to do what we did, and don't expect us to teach you. ;D

We'll release it just before the new year. ;)
-Jack H.