WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jrush64 on May 11, 2014, 02:32:49 AMLong post...

Yuri and Flynn DEFINTELY look better with the black outline!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

[spoiler]

Decided I wanted Wish from Paper Mario 64 for Peach's N-B. Tink will be included as well. Not sure if it should restore Peach's damage, while having Tink attack. Probably will. Couldn't get her eyes to close like I wanted...

You can close eyes by changing the AnmVis(NW4R) things around in the motion file.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


found out how a Characters Variable (and extra functions) are connected to their special actions thanks by PWs notes!

I havent found out exactly how yet, but I successfully disabled Jigglypuffs final smash for getting big and are affected by gravity too!

hope this will give me further research of how to add actions perfectly!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Let's hope you can get new Actions working, pikazz. Then we wouldn't have to rely on LA-Bits for swapping Action scripts in a single Action, which really causes a clutter if you don't organize your coding. :\

On a different note...

I've begun work on Mega Charizard X's Final Smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 12, 2014, 12:46:25 AM
Let's hope you can get new Actions working, pikazz. Then we wouldn't have to rely on LA-Bits for swapping Action scripts in a single Action, which really causes a clutter if you don't organize your coding. :\

On a different note...

I've begun work on Mega Charizard X's Final Smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I hope I can get it to work and hope its not that advanced so it can be used much!

and thats a great looking final smash \OoO/
Stupid Tinypic :C

http://youtu.be/AMxUUGln7Ns

The dash seems kinda slow, but it doesn't when I play it without recording. If it's still too slow ingame, I'll use a FSM.

The end of the dash has Tidus throwing up his sword and catching it, but I haven't really animated that part yet :P

Still need to decide whether to make him transition into the fall animation or wait animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can barely see anything. Your camera is too zoomed out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 12:20:48 AM
I can barely see anything. Your camera is too zoomed out.

It was screen capped.

Try full screen? I honestly don't know what to tell you.

If it's still a problem, then I have no idea.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think he means the Brawlbox camera. It is a bit far.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 13, 2014, 12:33:18 AM
I think he means the Brawlbox camera. It is a bit far.

If that's the case, KJP, I'll re-record it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 13, 2014, 12:43:07 AM
If that's the case, KJP, I'll re-record it.
Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://youtu.be/4_EuXvPT6TE

Here

For some reason, it didn't allow me to update it in 720p.

It also needs a lot of leg movement during the backflip... Whoops :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 14, 2014, 09:34:33 PM #1303 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:56:29 PM by KingOfChaos
Two preview videos for my Solo Charizard PSA.

The first video shows Mega Charizard X. And the second video shows Mega Charizard Y.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey jrush. Are you going to improve your Lloyd PSA? It feels really flat right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]