WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Holy CRAP. I applaud you. :)

August 17, 2015, 09:59:14 PM #1966 Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 01:36:58 PM by pikazz
Stupid Tinypic :C

August 21, 2015, 02:07:24 PM #1967 Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:13:50 PM by teh-myuutsu
yuck*

Hold on to your butts, kittens! As I have a plethora of Waluigi-related previews!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Purple is still a color, everyone!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 16, 2015, 03:03:50 PM #1969 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:33:17 AM by BronzeGreekGod
For anyone who hasn't had a chance to check it out yet...

! ProjectGanondorfBlog

http://smashboards.com/threads/im-just-going-to-leave-this-here.417563/
Thats the main thread.. and theres a link there to my blog there!

I look forward to everyones feedback!

Dude that Ganon is awesome, will you have separate versions for both of them?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Ya TP and OOT ganon are separate mods. Check the smashboards forum and my blog for updates if you wana stay up to date :P

September 19, 2015, 11:16:39 PM #1972 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:24:42 PM by pikazz
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oot Ganondorf

Wait 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spark Attack Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I......don't have a sig.....

Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on September 20, 2015, 09:47:52 PM-OoT Ganondorf goodness-

Whoa, that texture looks familiar. c:

These animations are looking pretty sweet. Keep up the good work.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on September 20, 2015, 10:44:54 PM
Whoa, that texture looks familiar. c:

These animations are looking pretty sweet. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Sir
I......don't have a sig.....

Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on September 20, 2015, 09:47:52 PM
Oot Ganondorf

<.< looking good...I've seen this around but haven't followed it to the point I know what it is exactly. Getting a new laptop soon so I might have to get back into brawl modding to try this out!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


January 07, 2016, 11:03:11 PM #1978 Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 11:04:04 PM by Nao-chan
Quote from: TheShyGuy on April 01, 2015, 03:08:16 AM
Finished it:


I know this is old... but damn, I didn't know you were the one who re-animated my grab for OoT Ganon. Props to you ShyGuy. It came out well. As do all of your animations.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on December 30, 2015, 09:49:10 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


woah. didnt know you still did modding. this looks nice! :D

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.