WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2012, 09:46:14 AM
I do not have Primal Carnage. I want it though. But I got the model from garrysmod.org.
its a fun game but they still need to improve it alot  too many bugs still the 5 dino clases are fun t rex carno pteranodon raptor and dylo xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know this question have been asked but I can't find it.

how do you do GIF of Brawlbox preview? cause I have a pretty tasty animation I have done I wanna show up
Stupid Tinypic :C

@pikazz, take pictures of every frame of the animation and use photoshop or something to make it into a .gif

November 09, 2012, 07:04:32 PM #423 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:10:50 PM by Diggin Pervy
I feel I've made some note worthy progress on luffy >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

 :srs: Is his arm meant to bend like that? I don't know anything about Luffy

I give to you Luffy :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on November 09, 2012, 04:57:22 PM
I know this question have been asked but I can't find it.

how do you do GIF of Brawlbox preview? cause I have a pretty tasty animation I have done I wanna show up

Use Fraps to record and use Virtualdub to edit/make it into a gif file.

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 09, 2012, 07:19:45 PM
I give to you Luffy :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Im guessing most his attacks wont be that powerful because of his range lol.... But I cant wait for this psa

Quote from: pikazz on November 09, 2012, 04:57:22 PM
I know this question have been asked but I can't find it.

how do you do GIF of Brawlbox preview? cause I have a pretty tasty animation I have done I wanna show up
Taking pics of EVERY frame takes too long. Mariodk said to use a program (forget which one), but, It turns videos into gifs depending on what you choose.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Luffy's leg looks really legit :O Nice! His arm is kinda odd looking but I guess that's a side effect from the stretchiness lol
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Naw the rigs not complete. it looks better right now
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I have no clue how to show an actual teaser preivew without giving it away, but here is what I think can be a teaser pick:

[spoiler]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: joke. on November 17, 2012, 09:48:23 PM
OMG!
u doing it!?
EPIC

I am having some problems though :P But yeah, im 90% done. all thats left is gltich fixing, which i cant figure out
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 20, 2012, 06:07:04 AM #434 Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:12:21 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Finally got around to making gifs. Will add more later. If you feel that the anims could be better, be constructive and detailed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.