WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

looks like it will be a nice roar is that to activate something that makes his moves stronger and he is invulnerable during some time correct?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 04, 2013, 05:16:50 PM
looks like it will be a nice roar is that to activate something that makes his moves stronger and he is invulnerable during some time correct?
Maybe. It depends on how much file size it would take up.

But right now, I'm just thinking of making it activate its Combo System for longer than its Down Special duration.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

gyarados got this move when he was a magikarp xD
the start of bounce
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

landing of bounce
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 04, 2013, 09:39:50 PM
gyarados got this move when he was a magikarp xD
the start of bounce
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

landing of bounce
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i dont think its splash i think its thunderbolt that Hit with Fire effect XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 04, 2013, 09:53:47 PM
i dont think its splash i think its thunderbolt that Hit with Fire effect XD
bounce its not splash lol bounce is a move intruduced on gen III but only on gen IV  it was made available by move tutor  and this is the only flying type move gyarados can learn even if he has water/flying lol

just coded the up Aerial Rock smash

first a rock appears over gyarados and he breaks it with his head
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


then the rock gets crushes into 4 pieces that go in diferente directions for a very short time
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the entry for this PSA should not be he come out of a pokeball
it should be he evolve from a magicap to gyarados
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I agree with MarioDk that would be epic.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

guess it would be possible lol  not sure i could pull it off tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For the start up animation I think he needs a different wind-up, it seems...awkward and jerky, to be perfectly honest.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


lol, it looks like he's holding the black car in that last pic XD
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on July 08, 2013, 10:49:24 PM
lol, it looks like he's holding the black car in that last pic XD
ssbb just went gods among us!

you know, when you look at megaman's eyes, you definitely see that he'd be the first to turn evil... <-<
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on July 09, 2013, 11:49:25 PM
you know, when you look at megaman's eyes, you definitely see that he'd be the first to turn evil... <-<
What? .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 10, 2013, 12:07:52 AM #809 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:08:48 AM by justadood
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 09, 2013, 11:54:31 PM
What? .-.
tell me this isn't the face of a murderer: ._.
I'M JUST A DOOD