WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 13, 2014, 04:34:51 PM #1095 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:52:52 PM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
Don't know if I posted this here but my old Gray Fox PSA is getting quite the update.

A new nair from scratch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I made a new bair also from scratch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also made a new fair from scratch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also I made a new Dsmash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also made a lot of other fixes so far like perfecting the sword trail and hitbox locations.

As you may have noticed, Raiden's moveset from Playstation All Stars is a big inspiration.

Yessssss, now this is something I can get excited for. Would be cool to see some gifs of the animations.

February 13, 2014, 10:33:25 PM #1097 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:52:25 PM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 13, 2014, 04:34:51 PM
Don't know if I posted this here but my old Gray Fox PSA is getting quite the update.

A new nair from scratch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I made a new bair also from scratch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also made a new fair from scratch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also I made a new Dsmash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also made a lot of other fixes so far like perfecting the sword trail and hitbox locations.

As you may have noticed, Raiden's moveset from Playstation All Stars is a big inspiration.

Can't wait to port the new Gray Fox over this. :) This time I might fix things up a little better than what I did with the last moveset.

So after a week of figuring out how to make Hector's final smash work. I did it

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Disregard the damage (was more worried about getting it to fire off) and him moving back to where he started (didn't have the move character flag checked in BBox). It also needs a Frame Speed Modifier, but otherwise I'm done. I'm never touching that monster again.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can you tell the rest of us how you did it?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Run
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AttackHi3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That run animation doesn't look bad at all, though her hands should maybe be balled up in a fist while she runs.

As for the AttackHi, the way her hand scales up kind of creeps me out. Her fingers kinda scale unevenly and it looks weird.

yeah it just needs some re-rigging and it needs to be moved other than rotated for some reason

March 01, 2014, 09:13:38 PM #1103 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 09:17:46 PM by Eternal Yoshi

New Dash Attack.
Yes I see the stray vert on his right foot. Model and rigging aren't final.

WIP video of Zack using Apocalypse. Not a gif because BBox kept crashing when it got halfway done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 01, 2014, 09:13:38 PM

New Dash Attack.
Yes I see the stray vert on his right foot. Model and rigging aren't final.


i'd make him slide a bit more, instead of suddenly stopping in place, dont forget the inertia, cuz i assume he'll run pretty fast.

added crawl to Jigglypuff

True Crawl

dont be fooled, its not heavy coded PSA. I successfully added Misc Crawl to Jigglypuff that every crawler has inside their FitFighter.pac
Stupid Tinypic :C

Nice work, Pikazz. \o0o/


Now it's my time to shine (hopefully).
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 03, 2014, 11:38:09 PM
I better bump this thread with something. :P

While I'm waiting for Gamma to do the needed model edits, I decided to take up a quick project that sprouted in my mind.

Here's an Animation (gif is slower than the actual Animation).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 05, 2014, 09:19:34 PM
New Charizard stuff. \o0o/

Take note that the eyes in these previews are messed up. I have no idea how to fix this. If someone could help me, then that would be great.

Transformation. I'll likely change the rock to something else. This is a placeholder at the moment. It's likely I'll use this if I can't find anything else to use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Charizard X Special Attack. Draco Meteor.
In the Pokemon Games, Charizard may not be able to learn Draco Meteor. But this Charizard is special (lolhax). This move is powerful, but the main drawback of this move is that your Mega Evolution ends automatically when you use it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

look what I did!
True Glide

a fully completely true working glide on yoshi! no, its not hardcoded PSA! using the glide mechamic that order gliders using!

KingEvilPuff: Thats really awesome PSA :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Woah. o-o

What did you do, Pikazz?

I could so use that if I ever make a revamp for my Dragon Yoshi PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]