Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Dude, that is looking AMAZING. No doubt this will be the best Blaze the Cat hack out there. :yay:


All the new vis0 entry should be done for today or tomorow, i have "hire" my sister to do the job, because today is my birthday so she can't refuse me this service ! :p


Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !



Joyeux Anniversaire!
I wish I could hire m brother to do the same for me :laugh:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: TheBlueBlurHappy Birthday!

Quote from: Green MiiJoyeux Anniversaire! (Heh, I know a LITTLE bit of French.)



Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 25, 2013, 05:48:04 PM
Joyeux Anniversaire!

Thanks everyone ! :)

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 25, 2013, 05:48:04 PMI wish I could hire m brother to do the same for me :laugh:

Yeah :p

She have almost done (80% of the job).

More than 500 right click → add a new vis0 entry → click yes → right click →  rename.

EDIT : all the new vis0 entry are now done, i will start the work on the animation of the Final Smash tomorow, now i'm gonna sleep ! :p



EDIT 2 : the animation of the transformation into Burning Blaze is now done !




She will say "i take you all alone !" when she doing her taunt at the end ! :p
I will also add a little fire explosion on her body right at the moment when she become Burning Blaze

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Words fail me. That animation is beautiful.
The hype I'm feeling for this project is intense.

Edit: Also, happy birthday! Even if I am a day or two late...  :P
Now available in blue.

Really cool animation! Looking forward to see it ingame with the Sol Emeralds :laugh:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I wonder if i will not move the Down B level 3 to become the ground Final Smash, because even if the level 3 are very long to charge, the move are very powerfull and the animation of the move itself are long enough & with the style needed to be a Final Smash.

And i can use the Final Smash of my first Blaze PSA (the final Smash of Shadow) to become the Down B level 3 but with a nerfed power.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Strange idea to use a Final Smash as a B move... Especially the Shadow's one... Well, why not using the one from the 1st version? Because the current one is really too powerful... Even nerfed, it deals too much damages, and it could almost kill without damages (I'm not saying that it's not possible, but the hits are way too much...)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 27, 2013, 08:01:33 PM
Strange idea to use a Final Smash as a B move... Especially the Shadow's one... Well, why not using the one from the 1st version? Because the current one is really too powerful... Even nerfed, it deals too much damages, and it could almost kill without damages (I'm not saying that it's not possible, but the hits are way too much...)


I was thinking to do the same damage and effect than a bob-omb, not simply copy/past the PSA of the Final Smash of Shadow. :p


Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on August 27, 2013, 08:59:53 PM
I was thinking to do the same damage and effect than a bob-omb, not simply copy/past the PSA :p
Lol, something I like doing xD
A not-too-big explosion with a lot of damages... Sounds fun...
I wonder what kind of animation will you make for this one (if you didn't do it already)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on August 27, 2013, 09:03:35 PM
Lol, something I like doing xD
A not-too-big explosion with a lot of damages... Sounds fun...
I wonder what kind of animation will you make for this one (if you didn't do it already)

I think i gonna be a lazy guy for this one, the animation of Sonic when he become Super Sonic should be good for a releasing fire explosion attack.

Oh and i actualy learn how to do a cinematic Final Smash.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58962.0
Cuz it's badass !!! :p

http://youtu.be/IMsMzv5-N54

EDIT : I have maybe a idea for the Air Final Smash of Blaze.
Take the Final Smash of Pit.
Replace Palutena with a sun model or texture in the background like this one...




Replace the angel send by Palutena with some fireball comming from the sun.

And now you have a idea of what are my idea ! :p

The problem is, does the angel can work like a external GFX ?
How work their ability to track a target ?

I will do some testing tomorow.


EDIT 2 : the screen of my PC as past away today after 3 year of service....

Fortunately, i have another screen.... two inches shorter.... and no HDMI...
SH*T i realy need a new screen !!!


EDIT 3 : i have buy a new monitor, i stop the work on the hack until i receive the new monitor (in 2 or 3 day).

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

is there a new download somewhere? i downloaded the 1.3 version and everytime i'm a couple of minutes into a battle blaze keeps 'teleporting' to the side when she's in teh air until she dies. jumping cancels that.