Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
BTW, is she able to do diagonal attacks without freezing?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 08, 2014, 04:42:59 AM
BTW, is she able to do diagonal attacks without freezing?

Normaly yes, i have add a fix for this in the last update and i haven't received atm any new report about this issues.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

January 08, 2014, 05:02:18 AM #587 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:18:41 PM by HaloFanODST
Well, if it crashes, I'll better try with the XX has YY's IC Constant code.

If it is a Sonic PSA, I believe the code should help a little.

Post Merge: January 08, 2014, 06:10:06 PM

Tested it, and it froze.
I'll try to use the code and see what happens.

EDIT: Even with that code I got that freeze.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 08, 2014, 05:02:18 AM
Tested it, and it froze.


The diagonal move ?

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 10, 2014, 02:05:04 AM
The diagonal move ?


Yes. And recently, the Final Smash when facing Sonic or the ShadowKong PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 10, 2014, 02:08:13 AM
And recently, the Final Smash when facing Sonic or the ShadowKong PSA.

I haven't touch the final smash long time ago, are you sure this is a new issues ?

It may be because of the ext.GFX of the SOL emeralds but Blaze us her own one with her own ref ID.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

At least just fix the diagonal freeze problem.
Or maybe find a code to make her have no diagonals until you can fix it.
I'll see what happened with the Final Smash.
I tested it once against Mario and then against Lucario and had no problems.
It only froze against Sonic and the ShadowKong PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 10, 2014, 05:07:31 AM
I'll see what happened with the Final Smash.
I tested it once against Mario and then against Lucario and had no problems.
It only froze against Sonic and the ShadowKong PSA.

it's the aerial or gound version of the Final Smash who freeze ? Or both ?

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 10, 2014, 07:58:54 AM
it's the aerial or gound version of the Final Smash who freeze ? Or both ?

Both.
But don't concentrate on it yet.
First the diagonal freezing issue.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 10, 2014, 08:28:25 PM #594 Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 08:30:39 PM by FOREVER365
Ill check it out on riivolution but i already did before :p i think maybe its something you have,  make sure she doesnt have a rel,  i fought sonic and shadow and silver at the same time and  they were humam players and it didnt freeze once it only had sfx issues with sonic shadow and marth but thats it plus i have shadowkong too and it shouldnt mess up because  he has no rel

Quote from: FOREVER365 on January 10, 2014, 08:28:25 PM
Ill check it out on riivolution but i already did before :p i think maybe its something you have,  make sure she doesnt have a rel,  i fought sonic and shadow and silver at the same time and  they were humam players and it didnt freeze once it only had sfx issues with sonic shadow and marth but thats it plus i have shadowkong too and it shouldnt mess up because  he has no rel

First of all, there is no reason for which I should have a REL since this is a Real port of a Sonic PSA over Marth.
Second, the problem is that it freezes when I use the Final Smash when Sonic or the ShadowKong PSA are present, not that it freezes just when they appear.

Also, please DON'T concentrate on that. The GREAT problems are the diagonal attacks which freeze the game when fighting against ANY character.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 10, 2014, 09:54:43 PM
The GREAT problems are the diagonal attacks which freeze the game when fighting against ANY character.

I have to know exactly where the problem comes from, why you have it and apparently not the other.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 11, 2014, 12:24:34 AM
I have to know exactly where the problem comes from, why you have it and apparently not the other.

Nobody has said that they don't have it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 11, 2014, 12:27:27 AM
Nobody has said that they don't have it.
I guess I don't, even the final smash is working well against sonic and shadowkong v4.
I use:
A pal wii with system 4.3e
Riivolution latest version
A bunch of other PSAs including the 4.3e hotfix
I'd like to note that I have no codes other than the file replacement code

Blaze never froze on me when using diagonals, or the final smash against sonic or shadowkong, both versions (air and ground)

Well, for some reason Blaze freezes for me when doing those things.
And I downloaded the latest version.

Wait a second.
Is this PAL exclusive?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.