Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
November 25, 2012, 09:45:24 PM #60 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:54:12 PM by Novarek
Quote from: FOREVER247 on November 25, 2012, 07:38:51 PM
i would let her down smash be her up smash too, it would be easier for you and my wii wont freeze :) pleasse fix

This are already the temporary fix i plan to do don't worry, i only need some free time to do it and it's prety hard for me to find some time atm, "normaly" i should be able to release a fix for this week.

And you don't need to report my hack for having my attention, i check this topic each day.

Oh, and i have a question, in case one of you know...

Like you probably already know, i have try to add the voice file on Burning Blaze but the voice are changed (decelerated, like when you use the mushroom), i'm sure this issues come from the Giga Bowser slot himself, but i don't know how avoid this trouble.

If you know how, i listen. :) Thanks

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !


Quote from: Ratchet99 on November 26, 2012, 12:26:46 PM
Ok but is Blaze.sawnd PAL?

Nop, the sawnd file of Blaze is made for NTSC.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Hey, i put everything in the right place, but when i choose bowser, when i get into the game, blaze is there in bowsers form, like the texture didnt fully work... im using riivolution.


November 27, 2012, 10:11:16 PM #65 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:12:48 PM by XChosenOne1
Quote from: mikethespike on November 27, 2012, 03:24:36 AM
Hey, i put everything in the right place, but when i choose bowser, when i get into the game, blaze is there in bowsers form, like the texture didnt fully work... im using riivolution.
did you put the rel (module), the motion, the character.pac (Fighter), and the common4.pac (system) in your SD

Post Merge: November 27, 2012, 10:12:48 PM

Quote from: Ratchet99 on November 27, 2012, 07:46:20 PM
So all SFX on BrawlVault is NTSC?
most of the Sfx on BV are NTSC, not that many PAL SFX




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Just wanting to say that Blaze's N-B on the Ground sometimes makes her freeze till she gets hit. Also Blaze teleports backwards in an unplayable way randomly but otherwise it works fine for me. I do use Riivo tho so it could be that but I don't think so. Still. I am having some weird problems with other hacks too.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 28, 2012, 04:56:04 PM #67 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:25:27 PM by Novarek
Quote from: THE Sonic Wolf on November 27, 2012, 10:38:44 PM
Just wanting to say that Blaze's N-B on the Ground sometimes makes her freeze till she gets hit.

I have a fix for this one, the update is comming for today

Quote from: THE Sonic Wolf on November 27, 2012, 10:38:44 PMAlso Blaze teleports backwards in an unplayable way randomly but otherwise it works fine for me. I do use Riivo tho so it could be that but I don't think so. Still. I am having some weird problems with other hacks too.

I have "maybe" a fix for this one, it's time for some beta testing when the upload are ready for today.

EDIT : the update (1.3d) are ready on the vault.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Cool! I love being Blaze & the moveset works well with her. I'll download the newest update as soon as I can.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok i like this psa :) great job but for burning blaze can you make the up smash be the ground smash so the game wont freeze, it would make it easier for you and no freezing for us, since ur using pal i kno its hard to see whats wrong, so if that can make it easier for you go for it

Not sure if u fixed it but in psa check off moves character for forward air
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ratchet99 on November 30, 2012, 06:02:09 PM
Yeah could you make Blaze faster? Plz

Not too fast tho.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ratchet99 on November 30, 2012, 07:17:25 PM
Yeah like not too fast but almost fast as Sonic.
Blaze's speed is similar to sonic's except she's a little bit slower, blaze is like 1%-10% slower than sonic




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)